imo MightMouse Won the fight ..Cejudo won the decision

Rogan is a UFC zombie...

a Dana Shill......

He is nothing More than a Professional Mouth Promoting the UFC.....

watch fight without Sound..... Remove the Propaganda... then watch.

Enlightening actually.. To SEE and Judge with your own eyes...

INSTEAD SEEING WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD TO SEE.

Most of time I don't watch with english commentary.
Was pretty surprised, for example, with all Whittaker/Romero 2 drama.

maybe I am not that smart then..

Not trolling.

Commentators are NOT alway biased.

Mike Tysons old trainer Rooney???? gave straight forward commentary...

Judges should have just scored the fight a draw. We need more draws in MMA. Judges need to be less afraid to hand them out.
That being said I also thought MM won 3-2 . Cejudo literally did nothing with the takedowns. Literally nothing. Its pre 2010 all over again with wrestlers winning just by lay and praying.

maybe I am not that smart then..

Not trolling.

Commentators are NOT alway biased.

Mike Tysons old trainer Rooney???? gave straight forward commentary...

Yup, but UFC is doing all stuff, hiring commentators etc. hard to not belive they prefer to hype some fighters more than others,we are talking about 125 lbs division: commentators pretty much screwed up Joe Benavidez when he fought Sergio Pettis, very biased commentary and you know it's not only about viewers also judges are near octagon, near commentators, so when fight is 1st fight of the card and there is no people in arena... Rogaine can influence also judges with his "ohhhh!"s
They also messing up with stats. For example they never showed up stats for Rose/JJ 2, during fight and after fight, narration was done by Rogan "You bested her on her own game" - but stats after fight (on UFC's offcial site were 145-85 for JJ), so Rose was outstriked 2:1 basicly...It's really easy to spot when Rogan is doing "his job" : ignoring actions of one fighter and hyping simple actions of second fighter.

The only reason I would Not call This a robbery IS IT WAS AN GREAT FIGHT AND VERY CLOSE ,,

How Cejudo won is beyond my comprehension.

Hmmmm,that doesn't feel like it should be beyond your comprehension consider you're an mma fan and know how judges work.I would have to watch it again sober and like a judge,but that was really close either way it seemed.

Last edited:
Yup, but UFC is doing all stuff, hiring commentators etc. hard to not belive they prefer to hype some fighters more than others,we are talking about 125 lbs division: commentators pretty much screwed up Joe Benavidez when he fought Sergio Pettis, very biased commentary and you know it's not only about viewers also judges are near octagon, near commentators, so when fight is 1st fight of the card and there is no people in arena... Rogaine can influence also judges with his "ohhhh!"s
They also messing up with stats. For example they never showed up stats for Rose/JJ 2, during fight and after fight, narration was done by Rogan "You bested her on her own game" - but stats after fight (on UFC's offcial site were 145-85 for JJ), so Rose was outstriked 2:1 basicly...It's really easy to spot when Rogan is doing "his job" : ignoring actions of one fighter and hyping simple actions of second fighter.
\
Wow.... good information there.

Rose was outstruck 2 to 1...............sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

Here is fight metric...
http://www.fightmetric.com/fight-details/829b3ee4145a1ae6

Everyone knows how important takedowns are under the unified rules. I agree that MM would have won under PRIDE or more striker oriented rules.

\
Wow.... good information there.

Rose was outstruck 2 to 1...............sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.
I think maybe fights like Rose/JJ 2 are not good example, because to many positive/negative emotions around certain fighters, but that JoeB's fight was just silly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back