• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Imavov vs Adesanya needs to happen after Imavov dominate Ikram

Poatan

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This is fight to make. Imavov is growing champion and he should be honored to be one to retire Adesanya. Imavov is absolute technical beast and he would make easy work out of Adesanya.

I agree, that would teach Izzy lesson for making jokes on 9/11

This is like the seventh thread I've seen now saying X fighter would beat Izzy.

Makes sense, Izzy lost so he completely sucks now and was never that good to begin with.

Never change Sherdog.

Makes sense, Izzy lost so he completely sucks now and was never that good to begin with.

Never change Sherdog.
Theres 3 guys in middleweight who beats Izzy today. Imavov, Du Plessis and Strickland + Pereira 9 times out of 10.

Never change Sherdog.
They should overturn all his wins to losses since now we know he was never that good. Change his record from 24-3 to 0-27.
All jokes aside, this would actually be a decent bounce back fight for Izzy. This, Allen/Craig winner or Khamzat/Costa winner(assuming they don't get a title shot)

I would be utterly shocked if the UFC made that fight and Izzy hopped onboard

Never change Sherdog.

couldnt agree more - and i'd call myself an izzy hater, how can you not?

Stricklands style countered Izzys, as Pereira said.

Imavov is a far more standard kickboxer and while he's good, perhaps even better than Strickland in general, he's not nearly good enough to beat Izzy.

If khamzat beats costa, he should fight izzy next. Costa fights Whittaker and DDP v Strickland

Back