Imagine the upset if Conor was the one to beat Khabib lol

The butt hurt would be strong for sure. Khabib has literally no incentive to give him a rematch in the first place however.

Yeah haha Thank you for actually getting the point of the thread too (I knew the emotion would be high) haha.

Khabib has said if Conor earns the rematch he'll give him it but have a fight and earn it first as Dustin said the same for if he happened to win (before their fight).

I don't know what would be more entertaining though their fight or the outrage here after the result lol

Imagine SD’s reaction if Aldo KO’d Conor in 12 seconds in a rematch.

Its really hard for you to answer the question ain't it lol

You see, even when I ask a genuine honest question you can't answer it.

I'll try again.

"Do you honestly not think if they had a rematch that Conor couldn't KO him if he happens to catch him early on?"

Yes or no?

I'm not talking whether he would or wouldn't or all that shit, I'm talking in theory.

We talk about this all the time to who might possibly beat him for various reasons (Tony, Gaethje etc.) but never Conor simply because it's not something we see happening.

But imagine if after all this Gaethje, Tony etc.. were all beat by Khabib then Conor got his rematch and won.

This place would blow up lol

tumblr_owyataLgeI1w27jeoo1_400.gif
Keyword being "imagine"... Come back to reality ts, never gonna happen

Plenty of people take me serious, Moro. Don't worry, you'll be a fan of the G.O.A.T when he beats Khabib in the rematch.

I'm not talking whether he would or wouldn't or all that shit, I'm talking in theory.

We talk about this all the time to who might possibly beat him for various reasons (Tony, Gaethje etc.) but never Conor simply because it's not something we see happening.

But imagine if after all this Gaethje, Tony etc.. were all beat by Khabib then Conor got his rematch and won.

Imagine TS51E37E8D-A4AD-4D20-884A-79D9324D169E.jpegImagine ,
she is looking at you.

Keyword being "imagine"... Come back to reality ts, never gonna happen

lol are you another assuming I want it to cause I made a theory thread about it?

You wouldn't be that ignorant or assume like that, right?

Its really hard for you to answer the question ain't it lol

You see, even when I ask a genuine honest question you can't answer it.

I'll try again.

"Do people honestly not think if they had a rematch that Conor couldn't KO him if he happens to catch him early on?"

Yes or no?

Could Conor catch Khabib? Yes, it’s possible. Everything is seemingly possible. It’s doesn’t make it probable or even likely.

I asked you a simple question. Why are you refusing to answer it? Since you are only interested in setting the terms of a hypothetical discussions. I’ll ask you a different question. Do you understand the difference between an event being possible, and the likelihood of that event happening?

imagine if kabob actually fought tony.

but yeah obviously the forum would go nuts,

the colin/kabob forum wars would start up again,

sherdog would probably make more money than either one.

fucking ads..<{ohyeah}>

lol are you another assuming I want it to cause I made a theory thread about it?

You wouldn't be that ignorant or assume like that, right?
I'm just saying your lost in imagination land. Connie couldn't pull it off if given 10 chances, so, pointless to even "imagine".

he don't want that smoke

source.gif

It's mad as fuck this thread haha
Could Conor catch Khabib? Yes, it’s possible. Everything is seemingly possible. It’s doesn’t make it probable or even likely.

I asked you a simple question. Why are you refusing to answer it? Since you are only interested in setting the terms of a hypothetical discussions. I’ll ask you a different question. Do you understand the difference between an event being possible, and the likelihood of that event happening?

That was a better response and yes, I dont think it's likely myself but I wouldn't be so silly to say that it isn't possible, I have no love or hate for Conor and it's silly if people think that people can't have a conversation without that, we should be able to have conversations as normal knowing that but clearly it's not possible (as I expected)
but if a rematch happened to happen and he did I wouldn't be so surprised because it's possible.

And you didn't, you replied to my question with a question (which you quoted) and completely ignored the question until I asked again however of course and I've already said what I think the likelihood would be.

But the thread isn't even about that or is it about Conor or Khabib just like if the unexpected happened that would probably be the one that would get the most crazy reaction, that's all.

It was explained anyway very clearly in the original post, very clearly event that the thread was about how this place would blow up, it's got zero to do with if it will or won't, if it can or can't, what the chance are it aren't but what would it be like here if it did.

It would be nuts just like it is in a thread only talking about the possibility so what would it be like if it did, that's what it's about.

It's really not hard to understand or is it hard to have a genuine conversation about it without shitty or silly responses, or is it?

Simple discussion really, what do you think it would be like here lol

Plenty of people take me serious, Moro. Don't worry, you'll be a fan of the G.O.A.T when he beats Khabib in the rematch.

Why don’t you post your previous screen names. So we can see how serious everyone takes you.

imagine if kabob actually fought tony.

but yeah obviously the forum would go nuts,

the colin/kabob forum wars would start up again,

sherdog would probably make more money than either one.

fucking ads..<{ohyeah}>

Well yeah, that fight (Tony) needs to happen next!!

And thanking you kindly for responding normally and getting the thread, I appreciate people like yourself who can actually do this so kudos to you and thank you! :)

At least we wouldn't have this dumb azz thread. Imagine that!

It's mad as fuck this thread haha

That was a better response and yes, I dont think it's likely myself but I wouldn't be so silly to say that it isn't possible, I have no love or hate for Conor and it's silly if people think that people can't have a conversation without that, we should be able to have conversations as normal knowing that but clearly it's not possible (as I expected)
but if a rematch happened to happen and he did I wouldn't be so surprised because it's possible.

And you didn't, you replied to my question with a question (which you quoted) and completely ignored the question until I asked again however of course and I've already said what I think the likelihood would be.

But the thread isn't even about that or is it about Conor or Khabib just like if the unexpected happened that would probably be the one that would get the most crazy reaction, that's all.

It was explained anyway very clearly in the original post, very clearly event that the thread was about how this place would blow up, it's got zero to do with if it will or won't, if it can or can't, what the chance are it aren't but what would it be like here if it did.

It would be nuts just like it is in a thread only talking about the possibility so what would it be like if it did, that's what it's about.

It's really not hard to understand or is it hard to have a genuine conversation about it without shitty or silly responses, or is it?

Simple discussion really, what do you think it would be like here lol

Conor fans are absolutely what is wrong with this site and are garbage. They make this site worse everyday with their continued presence. If Conor won they would make it exponentially worse than they already do. Their use of we and us would compound their already grotesque level of delusion. I’m sure the UFC would experience a large order of replica belts for these water head to display as their own.

You never answered my question of what would SD be like if Aldo beat Conor in 12 seconds in the rematch.

Last edited:
I agree. It would be hilarious.

The downside might be him running away with the belt.

I think a majority of Sherdog would have said "Khabib was waaaaaay overrated and it showed because his stand up is horrible" or something to that affect.

Back