Imagine never seeing MMA before...

Wladimir-Fury was quite a boring fight as well.
Toney was an old boxer and Randy was a top HW at the time.
Yes, a lower weight top boxer like Mayweather or Pac would get destroyed in MMA, but a top HW like Wilder or Fury would likely be UFC champs, the HWs have always been weak.
Someone like Francis who doesn't have great TDD is nearly champ, someone like Wilder would make Francis look silly in the standup and with a bit of training they'd have enough TDD to keep it standing enough to land the first punch.

You're casual is showing.

Early MMA was all gay humping so nothing much has changed, that put plenty of people off for years too.

MMA was ruined by mcgregor. Now we have an era of fake fights and undeserved title shots. Disgusting.

You're grasping at straws bud. They took the time to properly train. You aren't going to have Wilder just switch over to MMA and start wrecking people. Ain't going to happen. He'd get taken down, and owned.

I like Wilders chances vs Jones in a ring (MMA).

So you think Toney trained for MMA? HAHA. I bet CM Punk took it way more srsly than Toney.

Give Wilder 2 years and hes the new LHW champ.

Put Wilder and Jones in a KB, thai boxing ring and lets see what his leg kicks can do.

ps: Jimmy trained MMA for 5 days and won his first pro fight.

his 46-0 kickboxing record may have also had something to do with it.

low level kickboxer.

Boxing is bullshit!
Artem the Legend showed us what boxing is about
5MOdxiu.jpg
That’s the reason Mayweather retired

post heart attack, 56 year old randy would still beat wilder. i would really love to see the ufc do some events in a ring to mix it up, it totally changes the whole fight.

and then watching Holm and Denny Lovato lay on a fence for 15mins and knee each others thigh.
"Its the closest thing to real fighting" Go fuck yourself.

MMA is lucky that they wont allow a guy like Deontay Wilder to come in there and clean house, due to his fatal capabilities
Wilder gets ankle picked and stomped by any ground-competent WW, LHW and especially HW.

That show overall just kinda sucked for a big UFC show.

Very bad look for new fans

and then watching Holm and Denny Lovato lay on a fence for 15mins and knee each others thigh.
"Its the closest thing to real fighting" Go fuck yourself.

MMA is lucky that they wont allow a guy like Deontay Wilder to come in there and clean house, due to his fatal capabilities
I'm just wondering who the fuck is "Denny" Lovato...

Back