Imagine never seeing MMA before...

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and then watching Holm and Denny Lovato lay on a fence for 15mins and knee each others thigh.
"Its the closest thing to real fighting" Go fuck yourself.

MMA is lucky that they wont allow a guy like Deontay Wilder to come in there and clean house, due to his fatal capabilities

Yup, pretty boring affair. But then the main event happens and it's amazing!

Boxing is bullshit!
Artem the Legend showed us what boxing is about
5MOdxiu.jpg

Something tells me Wilder's skinny chicken legs would nope out of there after one good leg kick from a Stipe or a JDS. Assuming he doesn't annihilate them with the first right hand he throws.

More likely is he just gets James Toney'd by every HW on the roster.

Holm vs Pennington was boring as fuck though.

People were already decreeing Wonderboy to be an elite striker on sherdog simpl for KOing a super old bjj guy.

Something tells me Wilder's skinny chicken legs would nope out of there after one good leg kick from a Stipe or a JDS. Assuming he doesn't annihilate them with the first right hand he throws.

More likely is he just gets James Toney'd by every HW on the roster.

Holm vs Pennington was boring as fuck though.

i saw legit guys with chickens legs and the ate shit ton of legs kicks.

OP still mad he thought Mayweather vs Pacquiao was gonna be exciting

and then watching Holm and Denny Lovato lay on a fence for 15mins and knee each others thigh.
"Its the closest thing to real fighting" Go fuck yourself.

MMA is lucky that they wont allow a guy like Deontay Wilder to come in there and clean house, due to his fatal capabilities

Is this a thinly veiled and strange way to imply that every boxing bout is AJ vs Klitchko and every MMA fight is Holm vs Pennington?

I love boxing and it’s more professional than UFC for sure but let’s not kid ourselves, boxing has some terribly boring affairs and MMA has some terribly exciting affairs.

Just enjoy them as different sports and all is good.

People were already decreeing Wonderboy to be an elite striker on sherdog simpl for KOing a super old bjj guy.

Guys that are used to taking leg kicks though, skinny legs don't matter if you've built up more of a tolerance to them. A guy with skinny legs taking his first full impact leg kick from a trained heavyweight is not a good recipe.

Holm keeps getting important bookings. That is fucking perplexing to me.

Deontay Wilder vs any decent mma grappler: Touch gloves -> easy double leg takedown -> mount -> sub
All this in under 3 minutes.

Deontay Wilder vs any decent mma grappler: Touch gloves -> easy double leg takedown -> mount -> sub

Not necessarily.

They could drag it out to 4 minutes to punish him first.

Guys that are used to taking leg kicks though, skinny legs don't matter if you've built up more of a tolerance to them. A guy with skinny legs taking his first full impact leg kick from a trained heavyweight is not a good recipe.

Wilder would kill Jones in a KB, thaiboxing fight.

Hell ... Lets say Jones is a world class leg kicker, Wilder would only need a few months to get used to it.

It took Musah 3 fucking rounds and he still couldnt finish old fat ass Merces legs (Musashi won by lucky headkick).

When boxers transition to MMA.
couturevstoney.jpg

when young boxers who are still hungry try MMA ... not fat & old boxers.

hqdefault.jpg

Screenshot_2-11.jpg

his 46-0 kickboxing record may have also had something to do with it.

Deontay Wilder vs any decent heavyweight boxer: touch gloves, get jabbed to pieces > easily outboxed -> knocked out.

Wilder would kill Jones in a KB, thaiboxing fight.

Hell ... Lets say Jones is a world class leg kicker, Wilder would only need a few months to get used to it.

It took Musah 3 fucking rounds and he still couldnt finish old fat ass Merces legs (Musashi won by lucky headkick).

when young boxers who are still hungry try MMA ... not fat & old boxers.

hqdefault.jpg

Screenshot_2-11.jpg

You're grasping at straws bud. They took the time to properly train. You aren't going to have Wilder just switch over to MMA and start wrecking people. Ain't going to happen. He'd get taken down, and owned.

Wladimir-Fury was quite a boring fight as well.
Toney was an old boxer and Randy was a top HW at the time.
Yes, a lower weight top boxer like Mayweather or Pac would get destroyed in MMA, but a top HW like Wilder or Fury would likely be UFC champs, the HWs have always been weak.
Someone like Francis who doesn't have great TDD is nearly champ, someone like Wilder would make Francis look silly in the standup and with a bit of training they'd have enough TDD to keep it standing enough to land the first punch.

Back