Imagine if Dustin does what Conor couldn’t.

MJ destroyed Poirier is what he was saying

And he did, he knocked him dead in like 2 minutes

"MMA math apologies, but Conor destroyed Poirier, and so did MJ. Nate is competitive with the former and smoked the latter. Poirier could wrestle him but he's not gonna be able to deal with the reach disadvantage like Conor was."

"MMA math apologies, but Conor destroyed Poirier, and so did MJ. Nate is competitive with the former and smoked the latter. Poirier could wrestle him but he's not gonna be able to deal with the reach disadvantage like Conor was."

Right but the person he said got destroyed was Dustin

He will nate is middle of the pack type of fighter. Doostin will strike with a long 1-2 and he will let him up and piece nate up, bad!!!

If he wrestles that will be how he deals with the reach advantage. Conor doesn't wrestle.

I could see him standing with Nate for large portions, either way I was referring to the thread suggestion that he could finish him with strikes.

He said "Nate smoked the latter", which means MJ. So my reply was, he did not smoke him but won a clear 29-28.

Maybe smoked was a bit harsh, but he outclassed him pretty good, and made a show of it.

It’s not a shame that Conor couldn’t finish Nate. Not many people do let alone a FW.

Would be very impressive if Poirier does it

I need to look into fights where Dustin shows off his top game. Nate by sub is a real possibility if it goes to the ground.

Not that Nate is a bad fighter... but people started overrating him badly after the fights against McGregor.
I think the accusation that a fighter doesn't adapt is thrown around carelessly on Sherdog. But in Nate's case, it's the truth. The blueprint to beat Nate has been laid down by RDA. Just chop the damn legs.

Not that Nate is a bad fighter... but people started overrating him badly after the fights against McGregor.
I think the accusation that a fighter doesn't adapt is thrown around carelessly on Sherdog. But in Nate's case, it's the truth. The blueprint to beat Nate has been laid down by RDA. Just chop the damn legs.

That doesn't really always work though, you have to have something else to go with it. Like RDA did with his pressure and grappling, same with Bendo.

Cowboy destroyed Nate's lead leg and dropped him with leg kicks multiple times but aside from that got his ass kicked.

Just got a little feeling Dustin pulls a Condit

it's a certain path for the title if mcgregor beats khabib. very smart from dustin

I think a win over Tony Ferguson or Kevin Lee does more for Dustin than a win over Nate Diaz
well these are way tougher fights than a journeymen like nate. also if mcgregor becomes the champ that's 100% the fight they're going to make

Back