Imagine how demoralizing it must be to get your nose broken in the first ten seconds.

No one said Eilers?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.sher...rdogs-Top-10-Undeserved-Title-Shots-51183/amp

“He broke his right hand on top of Arlovski’s head. He broke his left hand blocking an Arlovski punch. He broke his right foot on a kick and when he landed, he sprained his left ankle. He also tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee. To top it off, Cox said Eilers broke his nose and had a ‘seriously black eye.’”
That fight was like over in the 1st right? crazyiness. Youd never know by watching it,that ALL THAT HAPPENED. I remember his own corner saying something "look your probably not gonna win this but.." before he went out

Cowboy's so easy to root for but sadly he probly will never be a champion. He's a normal good hearted guy and the fact that he's gotten beat down the two previous fights probly didnt help his "killer instincts". And maybe a hungry-ish Conor was the perfect recipe for disaster for Cowboy. Aside from the nose break being demoralizing also the whole "I'm gonna be a champ for my newborn son" dream fading pretty quickly is probly a little demoralizing as well. Hopefully Cowboy will prove me wrong and go on a run and win it all. Time will tell..

Back