Imagine how demoralizing it must be to get your nose broken in the first ten seconds.

"One of the best fighters in the world" Who? Lmao
If by one of the best you mean top 20 then yeah but I really doubt Conor can legitimately get into the top 3 at either lightweight or welterweight.

wsi-imageoptim-DonaldCerrone.png

maxresdefault.jpg

mcgregor-comments.png

Demoralizing what ?

Dude stays in the clinch like an idiot doing absolutely nothing. Like those are shoulder hits, they are slow, and use a lot of amplitude so you see them coming. He wasn't blasting him with knees in a Thai clinch.
He actually came in with the ridiculous, dumb, idiotic "Imma stand and bang lee haw" mindset, and refused the take-down that Conor offered him in the opening lol. Conor ain't dumb, he opened the fight like that to know if Cowboy was actually serious with it. He was there for his paycheck, and when you face a guy like Conor, being only there for the paycheck gives you a 40 second KO
<{you!}>

Don’t think a shoulder strike can break a nose.
Cowboys nose doesn’t seem fragile based on its shape

And yes, getting your nose broken right away is pretty foking demoralizing

On second thought if the shoulder strikes with the acromion (very top of shoulder) instead of delt it could break a nose

Yeah, Cowboy also said that he didn’t expect such a quick start from Conor. Are you kidding me?! I cannot believe Cerrone had no gameplan going into a fight like that. It is absolutely ridiculous for a future Hall of Famer.

He honestly didn’t even try. Look at how Faber fought against Petr Yan and compare it to Cowboy. It was obvious Donald was going to lose but a fact that he was going out there completely unprepared blows my mind.

It's more demoralizing getting hurt all this time and going to fight hurt in the biggest fight of your life and getting TKO in 45 seconds.

If he didn't want his face smashed by Conor's shoulder he probably should've reacted after the first, second or third hits rather than just standing there serving his face up on a silver platter. Ridiculous "performance" from Cerrone. And no, I don't think it was a dive. Cerrone is just THAT washed and his usual shook self in a big fight
He did the same thing in the RDA fight and lost in 66 seconds. Its like hey Donald the fight started a minute ago.

He tried to take Conor down 1 second in...you obviously didn't watch the fight

He ducked under but immediately clinched. He did not try to take him down and let go of the position really quick to clinch.

Nah, he was legit happy and he just lost it in an embarrassing fashion.

I dont think he "showed up" to fight.

But he made a massive 200k payday to make an ass of himself in front of the world. Of course most will go to taxes and various camp fees, but I'm sure he'll have a solid 30k left.

{<jordan}

Fuck you Cerrone.

That would be extremely demoralizing to have your nose broken so early in the fight. It has happened before though.

It happened to Fedor in the first few seconds of his fight with Rogers.

His nose gets broken and bloodied.

Yet Fedor still won the fight.

fedor-rogers-grapple-425.jpg
That’s why he’s the GOAT, and Conor is just overrated.

No one said Eilers?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.sher...rdogs-Top-10-Undeserved-Title-Shots-51183/amp

“He broke his right hand on top of Arlovski’s head. He broke his left hand blocking an Arlovski punch. He broke his right foot on a kick and when he landed, he sprained his left ankle. He also tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee. To top it off, Cox said Eilers broke his nose and had a ‘seriously black eye.’”

That would be extremely demoralizing to have your nose broken so early in the fight. It has happened before though.

It happened to Fedor in the first few seconds of his fight with Rogers.

His nose gets broken and bloodied.

Yet Fedor still won the fight.

fedor-rogers-grapple-425.jpg

Only because someone called in sick at the Costco tire center and Brett got called into work.

It's okay - he made a lot of money and conor fans still believe he is the fighter he was 2yrs ago.

It’s okay cowboy loves losing the big fights

Remember when shogun fought hendo and how bad it was when it started. He took so much damage in the opening minutes,and it just kept coming,but dude did not quit,and nearly stole the fight back in the end.

Back