Im the biggest Vitor fan on this site, but he will lose to Bisping, to set up......

I came in expecting it to be Vitor bashing because half the time I see people on this site say "I'm a fan, but" the next words are usually fighter bashing.

I'm still surprised you're picking against Vitor in this fight if you really are a fan, but to be honest it sounds like you think the fight is rigged or something, and I'm not even getting in to that.

Yea, i dont want to open up that can of worms.

However....i am a big believer that all sports are rigged/fixed/manipulated/influenced. whatever the word you wanna use. There is too much money involved for it not to be. However, im not even getting into that debate.....but the odds on this fight seriously scare me. I was expecting to see vitor -180 minumum.....with everyone and their mother predicting belfort, im suprised vegas is inticing belfort action with such a short line. They know something. They really truly believe bisping is going to win, which isnt good if youre a belfort fan.

i mean belfort is -115!?!?!? cmon, those odds are extremely fishy. If you know ANYTHING about MMA, you have to be scratching your head with that line. you have to know that line is off....and if you dont believe in fixes, and you do bet on sports, youre definitely betting on Vitor, as allllllllllllllllllllll logic points to a belfort victory.

Stop pretending to be a Vitor fan you moronic Bisping fan. Vitor will win easily.

As long as Vitor doesn't lose his mind and decide to constantly pull guard, he should win this fight.

Don't be so down on Vitor with talk of retirement TS, he is by no means over the hill due to loses to Silva and Jones. Silva is simply one of the greatest fighters we'll ever see in MMA and Jones will more than likely lay a similar claim years from now.

That said, most people are predicting Vitor knocks Bisping out. I'm not so sure. Bisping is a more diverse striker, he just lacks the power Belfort has. I think Bisping will attempt take downs and grappling early on and avoid the 'kill shot'.

People claim Bisping has a weak chin, there's an argument there but the fact remains, Hendo was the only fighter to put him away... The same Hendo that put Fedor away. Bisping wins through a more diverse MMA game and takes a decision imo.

This isn't the end game for either fighter. They are both big names and fun to watch.

Yea, i dont want to open up that can of worms.

However....i am a big believer that all sports are rigged/fixed/manipulated/influenced. whatever the word you wanna use.

tumblr_ly429oFEBd1qbwn05o1_500.jpg

Not really seeing it... It seems like Vitor has still got gas in the tank for at least a few more fights. He gave Jon Jones one of his toughest fights yet, and I think there's a good chance he leaves Bisping sleeping on the mat...

A potential Bisping vs Anderson matchup is a waste of time for everyone not getting paid.

I think Bisping edges past Vitor, though, via cardio.

I just can't see Belfort losing to Bisping.

Being a fan of a fighter and thinking that fighter might lose doesn't make you any less of a fan. I'm a huge fan of Wanderlei but I'm not delusional enough to think he can beat Anderson or Jones. In fact, I hated the TUF Brazil matchup because Vitor will most likely KO him.

As for Vitor-Bisping, the best part of this matchup is that I can see it going either way: Vitor by V-Bomb or Bisping via cardio/pace/outboxing him in later rounds. I wouldn't lay a bet on this fight for either fighter.

A retirement fight with Wanderlei Silva.

As much as it pains me to admit this, his time is up. The ufc knows it, they gave him his big pay day with Jon Jones as a reward/fairwell/thank you. They know he cant beat Anderson, they know he cant beat JJ, he has too much pride and is too respected to be a gate keeper. Hes not gonna end up ruining his legacy like, BJ, Chuck etc etc....

Hes going to lose a decision to Michael Bisping, pass the torch to set up a huge PPV event in Bisping vs Anderson.

But before he retires, the ufc will perfectly set up the rematch with him and Wandy, in which vitor will absolutely destory wandy, and then retire and be inducted into the UFC hall of fame.

Man I'm not a huge fan if MMA math but how can you say that Bisbing beats Vitor but destroys Wandy when not long ago Wandy beat Bisbing? Also as his biggest fan I have no idea you would think he has no shot against Bisbing when most people have him as a favorite.. Even Vegas!

Being a fan of a fighter and thinking that fighter might lose doesn't make you any less of a fan. I'm a huge fan of Wanderlei but I'm not delusional enough to think he can beat Anderson or Jones. In fact, I hated the TUF Brazil matchup because Vitor will most likely KO him.

As for Vitor-Bisping, the best part of this matchup is that I can see it going either way: Vitor by V-Bomb or Bisping via cardio/pace/outboxing him in later rounds. I wouldn't lay a bet on this fight for either fighter.

Yes you are correct here but those are big mismatches.. Bisbing Vitor is not so I question a person who claims to be a fan thinking that te guy he supports can't win a very winnable fight.. That's weird to me

I really hope Bisping wins but anything can happen. It really sounds like you're counting the dude out already.

So you're a huge fan of Vitor and you think Bisping is going to beat him? Call me a skeptic.
This is a very winnable fight for him, especially early in the fight.

This

Im a big Vitor fan and i say Vitor is as good as he has ever been, current Vitor is the better than Old Vitor and he's gonna finish Bisping in the first exchange just like he did to Lindland/Franklin/Akiyama

Back