Im the biggest Vitor fan on this site, but he will lose to Bisping, to set up......

Chuck Nades

Orange Belt
Reaction score
A retirement fight with Wanderlei Silva.

As much as it pains me to admit this, his time is up. The ufc knows it, they gave him his big pay day with Jon Jones as a reward/fairwell/thank you. They know he cant beat Anderson, they know he cant beat JJ, he has too much pride and is too respected to be a gate keeper. Hes not gonna end up ruining his legacy like, BJ, Chuck etc etc....

Hes going to lose a decision to Michael Bisping, pass the torch to set up a huge PPV event in Bisping vs Anderson.

But before he retires, the ufc will perfectly set up the rematch with him and Wandy, in which vitor will absolutely destory wandy, and then retire and be inducted into the UFC hall of fame.

Even if Vitor is only 70% he should still be able to beat Bisping.

Aren't bisping and vitor of similar age? Not much of a torch passing

I certainly like Bispings chances better than Belforts, if it gets out of the first round the odds of Bisping winning should skyrocket

When i first heard about Bisping vs Vitor...just like everyone else in the world, i thought vitor was going to put him in a body bag. I thought vitor was going to win up until i saw the betting odds on the fight. Once i saw vegas had vitor and bisping at even money(vitor a small fav @ -115) i knew right then and there vitor was going to lose. Damn near the entire MMA world thinks vitor is going to win, and with those betting odds, vegas is clearly welcoming all belfort backers and giving them a friendly price. Newsflash, vegas does not give away free money. By no means will Bisping KO belfort, but i know for a fact hes going to win by UD, as much as it pains me to admit it.

either vitor knocks bisping out early, or bisping wins a u.d. via wall and stall. i think vitor has a chance if he uses his grappling more. sonnen exposed bisping's defensive grappling.

So you're a huge fan of Vitor and you think Bisping is going to beat him? Call me a skeptic.
This is a very winnable fight for him, especially early in the fight.

So you're a huge fan of Vitor and you think Bisping is going to beat him? Call me a skeptic.
This is a very winnable fight for him, especially early in the fight.

Yes, huge Vitor fan. Probably the biggest there is. On paper, vitor should kill him via brutal KO. But something doesnt seem right, something is extremely fishy with these betting odds. Vegas clearly thinks bisping is going to win, they are taking a huge gamble putting out odds like that, and usually when vegas gambles, they win.

i think losing to bisping perfectly sets up an extremely marketable fight with wandy, and after that fight....both of them are done.

Vitor has knockout power no doubt like Hendo. I see bisping KTFO

i agree with vitor losing to bisping.
vitor doesnt have the speed or athletic ability anymore to compete with bisping
he does have the strength though if he is able to utilise it.
it will be a good fight, hopefully

Yes, huge Vitor fan. Probably the biggest there is. On paper, vitor should kill him via brutal KO. But something doesnt seem right, something is extremely fishy with these betting odds. Vegas clearly thinks bisping is going to win, they are taking a huge gamble putting out odds like that, and usually when vegas gambles, they win.

i think losing to bisping perfectly sets up an extremely marketable fight with wandy, and after that fight....both of them are done.

If you ask me this is a fight to bet on Vitor. Seems like low-risk high-reward.

I've got Bisping too. Vitor seems to break mentally if he can't impose his will IMO

how exactly is it low risk high reward?

Hes not an underdog....youre still laying juice.

From the way you were talking I assumed they were making Vitor a huge underdog. if the odds are close then that actually sounds about right.
I never said I thought Vitor would run through him, just that its winnable. It's winnable for Bisping, too.

Aren't bisping and vitor of similar age? Not much of a torch passing

One guy is 33, has been fighting for 7 years, and is improving every fight.

The other guy is 36 and has been fighting for 17 years.....

I'd say they are at different stages of their career.

From the way you were talking I assumed they were making Vitor a huge underdog. if the odds are close then that actually sounds about right.
I never said I thought Vitor would run through him, just that its winnable. It's winnable for Bisping, too.

No hes not a dog, its pretty much even money.

Vitor is as small of a favorite as you can possibly get....hes -115

Back