Media "I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey...."

Zabit 145 Goat

Who iz nyext?
Banned
Reaction score
" ....... UM, GOD AMEN, WHAT!?.....I was gonna rip his heart out , I'm the best eva! I'm the most brutal and the most viscious and ruthless champion there's ever been. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey, I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart , I wanna eat his children."

Prime Mike Tyson was something otherworldly.
Truly the most terrifying human being one can imagine. Gotta love him.

Has there ever been a post fight speech in MMA as savage, vile, terrifying and memorable as this one?

" ....... UM, GOD AMEN, WHAT!?.....I was gonna rip his heart out , I'm the best eva! I'm the most brutal and the most viscious and ruthless champion there's ever been. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey, I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and im just ferocious. I want your heart , I wanna eat his children."

Has there ever been a post fight speech in MMA as savage, vile, terrifying and memorable as this one?

nah bro, mma generally doesnt pay enough fuck you money for guys to be able to go off like that. Maybe Conor. "double champ does wtf he wants!" lol Conor isnt crazy like Mike was though.

Mike Tyson was out of his mind crazy warrior alpha beast

It’s a good thing he’s calmed down from his glory days.

Tyson was fucking terrifying

When I was like maybe 12 or 13, I used to peek in the mailslot of a local bar to watch Tyson's fights. Never had to stay long because they usually didn't last more than a couple of minutes.

Ahhh those were the days

No but Mike really was a man on fire. The public vilified him early on and he didn't take it well. He is kind of a sad story, because we now know that deep down he is just a kid at heart

No but Mike really was a man on fire. The public vilified him early on and he didn't take it well. He is kind of a sad story, because we now know that deep down he is just a kid at heart

I agree, he was vilified.

But still, Mike was fucking crazy, but crazy's good, crazy's good.

I want to fuck Chuck
lol
giphy.gif

" ....... UM, GOD AMEN, WHAT!?.....I was gonna rip his heart out , I'm the best eva! I'm the most brutal and the most viscious and ruthless champion there's ever been. I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey, I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart , I wanna eat his children."

For all Mike's faults he was actually very well spoken and well read (educated -I'm sure he was mostly self taught/educated).

And no

the most that we'll get in mma is a guy pulsing PEDs 2yrs after he used them - which is kinda the same I guess.

Prime Tyson has always been a myth. He briefly dominated a weak era of fat mediocre HWs and got KTFO by a journeyman in his prime. He was marketed very well by the men he still attacks: Cayton and Jacobs.

"ANDERSON SILVA YOU ABSOLUTELY SUCK"

<{danawhoah}>

I usually give praise to Allah too after eating children.

Brock going berserk after the Mir 2 fight at UFC 200 has to be the greatest MMA post fight ever. Not so much the speech, but the actions afterward. It was legendary entertainment.

Back