I'm somewhat angry right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabToucher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Had a nice evening stroll walking teh dog. Very wet out but had stopped raining.

While almost back to ti my car I stepped in a pile of dog mess and properly went arse over tit on to the wet cement.

My left knee, elbow and left temple took most the impact. Just because some useless dog owner couldn't be responsible enough to clear up!

This is a nice area too!

So I then had to walk further until I could find grass to wipe my shoe off on, resulting in my shoes/socks now being wet through from the wet grass. As I didn't want to get the stuff on my car pedals.

Then I thought I'd have to bath my dog when home but I don't believe he walked through it.

I'm gonna ache more tomorrow!

Arse over tit? Is that like beans above the frank?

sorry you fell, I hate people who don’t pick up their dogs shit.

I feel your pain TS.
Dog shite has to be one of the most disgusting things on earth.
My worst experience with it was when I hit a wet lump of it while strimming (weed wacking ). Of course I was not wearing a face guard.

German Mario must have had a Kart race going through the area

So you tripped over poop

giphy.webp

That smell just lingers for hours after you step into it.

I'll never forget. when I was a kid, I remember my uncle was picking up my older brother, older sister, & myself from grade school.

then my older sister stepped on the small section of a giant pile of dogshit. she started crying, & my uncle kept telling her "lift your foot up/step out of it..". & when she did, the entire giant pile of shit didn't break off, but rose up along with her foot which sent her more into a crying hysteria.

still makes me crack up to this day.

another time at our local park, one of my best friends went to go piss in between bushes.

then I just heard him dry heaving, gasping desperately for air, violently scraping his foot against the nearest curb/bench.

I asked "dude you stepped in dogshit??" he looked at me with this seriousness I'll never forget where he said "not from a dog.. IT'S HUUUUUUUMAAAAAAAAN" hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back