I'm somewhat angry right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks TS, that (literal) shit is more infuriating to me than pitbull attacks. I'd be headlining rustlemania and looking up cyanide pills on Amazon if it happened to me

Watch where you're walking for fucks sake

I've had it up to here with irresponsible walkers taking a small dog pile and spreading it all over the place because they can't watch their step.

yous guys don't know how nasty it gets here in NY. it makes no difference if you live in the rich areas or the poor.

I live in the 'burbs where it's pretty fucking nice - but walking to the train station on Wednesday mornings, there is the most foul odor in the universe because of the garbage trucks.

it's so foul, there are always rogue puke spills on the sidewalk haha. they're mostly from children, & I've seen it happen in real time - as a child & as an adult.

In my times as kid we used to play football in the parks,if you not slided in some doodoo middle game and ended with a skid mark of dog shit from your shoes until your ass you were not playing right.

poop-300x138.gif

timestamped:

You stepped in shit and fell down as a result eh? Next level coordination.

Lotta dog shit in my area at the current time.

I’m guessing with the lockdown a lot of lazy fucks have found time to walk their dogs, but ain’t gonna go as far cleaning up their shit.

Had a nice evening stroll walking teh dog. Very wet out but had stopped raining.

While almost back to ti my car I stepped in a pile of dog mess and properly went arse over tit on to the wet cement.

My left knee, elbow and left temple took most the impact. Just because some useless dog owner couldn't be responsible enough to clear up!

This is a nice area too!

So I then had to walk further until I could find grass to wipe my shoe off on, resulting in my shoes/socks now being wet through from the wet grass. As I didn't want to get the stuff on my car pedals.

Then I thought I'd have to bath my dog when home but I don't believe he walked through it.

I'm gonna ache more tomorrow!

This is pretty hilarious because you didn't break anything. Consider yourself lucky.
Just laugh about it and remember to be more careful in the rain. Wear some shoes with good rubber soles or something, for God's sakes you Brits are supposed to be used to rainy conditions.

Had a nice evening stroll walking teh dog. Very wet out but had stopped raining.

While almost back to ti my car I stepped in a pile of dog mess and properly went arse over tit on to the wet cement.

My left knee, elbow and left temple took most the impact. Just because some useless dog owner couldn't be responsible enough to clear up!

This is a nice area too!

So I then had to walk further until I could find grass to wipe my shoe off on, resulting in my shoes/socks now being wet through from the wet grass. As I didn't want to get the stuff on my car pedals.

Then I thought I'd have to bath my dog when home but I don't believe he walked through it.

I'm gonna ache more tomorrow!
Have u visited WikiFeet today? That always cheers me up!

This is pretty hilarious because you didn't break anything. Consider yourself lucky.
Just laugh about it and remember to be more careful in the rain. Wear some shoes with good rubber soles or something, for God's sakes you Brits are supposed to be used to rainy conditions.
I had trainers on with ok enough grip. Just this juge pile I put my right foot in to was like stepping on to a wet bar of soap!

I didn't understand what had happened until I had gotten up and saw the mess.

I normally only fall over if drunk.

In my times as kid we used to play football in the parks,if you not slided in some doodoo middle game and ended with a skid mark of dog shit from your shoes until your ass you were not playing right.
That reminds me of the time I was practicing tumbling at the park and rolled thru a pile of dog shot. It got all over my back and in my hair.As I was walking home two girls passed me with a revolted look on their faces:oops:

That reminds me of the time I was practicing tumbling at the park and rolled thru a pile of dog shot. It got all over my back and in my hair.As I was walking home two girls passed me with a revolted look on their faces:oops:
I've received such knock backs only without the dog mess :(

Wouldn't have happened if the dog learned to shit in the toilet, wipe, and flush.

Maybe this is the light bulb moment to become the one to sell a dog toilet training video.

People who don’t pick up their dog’s shit are the same type of people who think they’re smart even though they never graduated from high school. Not because they dropped out to start a business that grew into a successful franchise or anything, but because they thought they knew it all but for some reason couldn’t pass algebra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back