I'm so mad!!! Advice?

I drive a shitty 1988 Buick. Why? It runs great, My insurance is only $140 every SIX months and I'm not a fucking moron that needs an expensive status car.

I drive a shitty 1988 Buick. Why? It runs great, My insurance is only $140 every SIX months and I'm not a fucking moron that needs an expensive status car.

Hey bro, I agree with you to some extent on this. Needs usually out weigh the wants.

But just keep this in mind. Simply living on the needs makes life kind of boring. It's the wants in life that drive us forward.

Sure I could drive a 1988 Buick, but I chose an s2000. Sure I can bang the fat ugly chick because its a lot easier, but I put in work and got the hot one. It's the way of life my friend.

So for your info, I'm not a moron.

So I just went out with some friends drinking at a local flanigans. Got a number from a complete hot stranger and reconnected with an old hook up of mines.

All and all it was a good night... But wait!!!!!!!

Fate had it that at the end of night night some guys will start a fight with random dudes and one will throw a rock and hit my car!!!! FICkK!!!

They scratched and dented my s2000!!!

I called the cops and tried to get the tag but they got away. Stilled filled a police report but cops said I'm fucked.

What can I do, and do insurances usually cover shit like this?

Ps. Just got home and I'm in a drunken rage so I apologizes if my typing was crazy. I'm drunk.

If your dented car somehow prevented your D from getting F'd then I would say you had a problem.

So I just went out with some friends drinking at a local flanigans. Got a number from a complete hot stranger and reconnected with an old hook up of mines.

All and all it was a good night... But wait!!!!!!!

Fate had it that at the end of night night some guys will start a fight with random dudes and one will throw a rock and hit my car!!!! FICkK!!!

They scratched and dented my s2000!!!

I called the cops and tried to get the tag but they got away. Stilled filled a police report but cops said I'm fucked.

What can I do, and do insurances usually cover shit like this?

Ps. Just got home and I'm in a drunken rage so I apologizes if my typing was crazy. I'm drunk.

I know you want to take that modded civic you've been working on out of your garage and race them for pink slips, but it would be easier to call AAA and ask if your insurance covers the damage to your s2000. You've watched The Fast and The Furious enough times to know your initial idea may not pan out the way you wanted.

don't get too infatuated and fuck this up.

Nah I'm good. We've already established we want no drama in our lives because we're to busy so all in all I just got my self a no strings fuck buddy. Best part, girl gets down with the Mary Jane.

If it doesn't have full coverage, add it on tomorrow then a week later call and tell them your car was hit with a rock.

Profit

Back