I'm so mad!!! Advice?

jabba the punk

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So I just went out with some friends drinking at a local flanigans. Got a number from a complete hot stranger and reconnected with an old hook up of mines.

All and all it was a good night... But wait!!!!!!!

Fate had it that at the end of night night some guys will start a fight with random dudes and one will throw a rock and hit my car!!!! FICkK!!!

They scratched and dented my s2000!!!

I called the cops and tried to get the tag but they got away. Stilled filled a police report but cops said I'm fucked.

What can I do, and do insurances usually cover shit like this?

Ps. Just got home and I'm in a drunken rage so I apologizes if my typing was crazy. I'm drunk.

Fap yourself to sleeep.

Or

Just call your insurance tomorrow morning and tell them about the incident. Do you have full coverage?

Depends on your type of coverage.

My guess? You're shit out of luck.

If it were that's easy?!

Thoses guys are laughing and having a good time while they damaged my car!

Fuck them!!!

And yes, I do have full coverage. Any ideas?

Just a car, you can fix it yourself and use this opportunity to learn how to fix and repair dents and scratches, and also not park at bars that have rocks readily available in their parking lot. Also don't know why you're so pissed, "just had infinite sex with 30 awesome babes but IM SO PISSED, A LEAF FELL ON MY CAR AND LEFT A DIRTY IMPRINT FUCK MY LIFE!!! I CALLED THE NATIONAL GUARD BUT THEY DIDN'T HELP!!"

Just a car, you can fix it yourself and use this opportunity to learn how to fix and repair dents and scratches, and also not park at bars that have rocks readily available in their parking lot. Also don't know why you're so pissed, "just had infinite sex with 30 awesome babes but IM SO PISSED, A LEAF FELL ON MY CAR AND LEFT A DIRTY IMPRINT FUCK MY LIFE!!! I CALLED THE NATIONAL GUARD BUT THEY DIDN'T HELP!!"

Your right! Holy shit I'm just trashed and ragging. I'll work this out tomorrow once I'm not going bonckers.

:*( ... but I like my car...

It's money to fix it from my pockets. I was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Life goes on man, I love my car too but its just superficial damage.

You had some good times tonight it sounds like, don't like some minor damage ruin it for you man.

Karma will get them, life can't be great for them if their idea of fun is throwing rocks at others vehicles.

5133390_700b.jpg

tumblr_m28hw0MdrG1r777xho1_500.gif

No but it might if you say you were at the bar

If you have full coverage you're good. Just find a place that has really great service.

Two years ago I got into an accident with some dipshit in a 300C that pulled out in front of me as I was going through the light. Got a really good place that not only made it look as if I never got in an accident, but fixed up a bunch of little things around the car and did not add it.

And no, your insurance will not go up.

You should burn your house down and claim the insurance. Not sure why though.

Not a big deal. Go to sleep and fix it tomorrow.

YOUR INSURANCE WILL NOT GO UP

Simple advice

Your insurance will cover it anyway, so it will only take a couple hours of your time.

Back