I'm Sick of PEDs and...

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm sick of PEDs, I'm sick of PED users, and I'm sick of people that say PEDs should be allowed.

Honestly, at this point I'm perfectly fine with complete expulsion if a fighter tests positive more than once.

Let's just have a cecession in the sport. One branch where everyone dopes and one where no one does so we can get these idiot dopers out and their idiot fans can go cheer them on along with their pro wrestling idols.

Honestly if we just separate them then we can finally say, "This is how great fake men do and here is how great the real men do."

Honestly if we just separate them then we can finally say, "This is how great fake men do and here is how great the real men do."
I think you're going to find the more people want to watch the fake man.

d2lcHJTG5Tscg.gif

If this ever happened which it never will. Athletes would still try to be in the clean division while doping for an advantage. The way they are doing it now is the most effective. USADA is putting in work son!

You know you love yourself some fake man.

You are proof that white belt > 22,000 posts

I think you're going to find the more people want to watch the fake man.

I'm totally fine with that. If only a thousand fans prove to prefer men that don't cheat in as they try to determine who is the best, count me among the 1000 fans and the rest can watch the cheaters.

in all honesty i miss them.

props to the fighters that succeed with out them (really dont know who they are anymore).

and seeing the old lion vitor being a shell of his former self is painful to watch. i miss him kicking heads off and beating the back of heads in!

I'm sick of PEDs, I'm sick of PED users, and I'm sick of people that say PEDs should be allowed.

Honestly, at this point I'm perfectly fine with complete expulsion if a fighter tests positive more than once.

Let's just have a cecession in the sport. One branch where everyone dopes and one where no one does so we can get these idiot dopers out and their idiot fans can go cheer them on along with their pro wrestling idols.
You're right, no other sport does that but this one should. Talking about cutting off your nose to spite your face. The suspensions are perfect right now. 2 years is plenty. I don't like PEDs either but I'm not trippin about it like you are. USADA is good for the sport they just need to tune up a few things and we're still in a big big learning curve for the fighters. If the fighters had been used to cheating, I'd say they are doing a pretty good job stopping. Lorenzo Fertitta said it would get worse before it got better.

if you did that the fighters in the ufc would be significantly inferior to lots of other fighters.

usada us bad for the ufc, the fighters and the fans despite what some fans may think.

In a better world, they'd be expelled. In a perfect world, they'd be allowed. That's just me being honest.

I'm with you, though. I object to the cheating itself more than I do to PEDs. When people intentionally break rules, it pisses me off. If someone gets popped for using Flonase or tainted antacids, I won't be calling for his head. But when someone is caught intending to both cheat and deceive, I want his head on a spike.

Harsh penalties = strong deterrents.

And I've heard the other side of the argument: "....such strict penalties for first/second time offenders really could affect _______'s livelihood."

That "livelihood" card can be utilized much more effectively by clean fighters. Imagine an articulate, reasonable Mark Hunt.

But as for the cheater's livelihood, he should've thought of that himself before cheating. No sympathy. No slack. "You just had to cheat, huh? Well, fuck off. Now, you can find something else to do for the next 5 years. And don't start complaining about your poor little kids NOW."

Over time, the sport would change. When lives are ruined in public, word will get around. "No more fuckin around. It's simply not worth it."

And there's always some spinning when there's an admission: He was using them for "a quicker recovery." How is that not cheating? On an even playing field with no PEDs, everybody's recovery time will suffer.

Many even dismiss the distinction of this being a violent combat sport, as if its PEDs standards shouldn't be the highest of all sports. PEd use is indirectly affecting all of the clean athletes financially, but only in combat sports is it potentially affecting them physically.

TL ;DR
: Rod Serling killed JFK.

Back