*I'm really thinking on putting $1000 on Usman to beat Woodley*

Post bet slip, photos of your gf, mom, sister, and a picture of you at the airport with BJ Penn

I disagree completely.

Go watch that press conference with the two of them. Usman is cool and calm, and Woodley is the one that is all emotional and agitated. If anything, Woodley is going in with the wrong mindset.
He was agitated that he had to go back and forth with probably the worst trash talker on the roster.

Pretty sure Marty has it. I know Woodley is strong and has a powerful overhand right. But he fought 10 rounds against Wonderboy and couldn't beat him. Got a split decisión over Gastelum (althought Kelvin is a competitive MW) and lost to Rory. His wins over Lawler and Till were legit.

Usman is much less proven. But he looked impressive against RDA. He's younger and not less strong and fast than Tyronn. He's 5 years younger and knows that win gives him the belt. I prefer his striking as it is more agressive than Woodley's. His wrestling might be good enough to keep him where he wants.

WAR USMAN!!!

Take that 1k and buy 4 ounces of dank.. depending on if you pay at most $250

Send it to me and I'll buy some coke and hookers and make a sherdog thread about how you're the coolest guy ever and post pictures of the night.

You'll get way more value for money.
As long as you share with me. No wack hookers either. Make it top notch.

Probably one of the biggest Usman fans on this forum here.

You're nuts. DO NOT bet on this fight. Usman can beat him, but Woodley is rightfully the favorite.

IMO, besting Usman helps quite a bit in the GOAT WW discussion. But GSP still has it IMO.

Send it to me and I'll buy some coke and hookers and make a sherdog thread about how you're the coolest guy ever and post pictures of the night.

You'll get way more value for money.
This is a better expenditure of funds. The pussy is free, but the coke costs money.

Imagine getting your ass kicked by somebody named Marty

that’s worse than Kyle

Pretty sure Marty has it. I know Woodley is strong and has a powerful overhand right. But he fought 10 rounds against Wonderboy and couldn't beat him. Got a split decisión over Gastelum (althought Kelvin is a competitive MW) and lost to Rory. His wins over Lawler and Till were legit.

Usman is much less proven. But he looked impressive against RDA. He's younger and not less strong and fast than Tyronn. He's 5 years younger and knows that win gives him the belt. I prefer his striking as it is more agressive than Woodley's. His wrestling might be good enough to keep him where he wants.

WAR USMAN!!!

I’m like a god at picking fights bro

Don’t do it

That white belt bump. Im guessing OP didnt do it.

Back