*I'm really thinking on putting $1000 on Usman to beat Woodley*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Pretty sure Marty has it. I know Woodley is strong and has a powerful overhand right. But he fought 10 rounds against Wonderboy and couldn't beat him. Got a split decisión over Gastelum (althought Kelvin is a competitive MW) and lost to Rory. His wins over Lawler and Till were legit.

Usman is much less proven. But he looked impressive against RDA. He's younger and not less strong and fast than Tyronn. He's 5 years younger and knows that win gives him the belt. I prefer his striking as it is more agressive than Woodley's. His wrestling might be good enough to keep him where he wants.

WAR USMAN!!!

Last edited:
You like to waste money. Woodley wins via boring decision.

This will Woodley's toughest fight since his last loss.

He has basically been fighting strikers since and people think he is unstoppable when he's been fighting anything but the type of fighters who have given him trouble in the past.

Usman and Colby are tougher fights for Woodley than Wonderboy, Till, Maia..

Gastelum was 10 pounds overweight against Woodley. The fact he beat him regardless of how is pretty dang impressive .

Usman seems to be under Woodleys skin, while Usman seems to be calm and collected.

I think Woodley is in for a bad night.

****************Good idea****************

Unless you do it this thread should never have been made.

Go spend it on debauchery. At least you get something in return.

You'd get more use changing to single dollar bills and using them for toilet paper.

Marty is not in the right mindset to beat Woodley. Colby has a better chance.

Marty is not in the right mindset to beat Woodley. Colby has a better chance.

I disagree completely.

Go watch that press conference with the two of them. Usman is cool and calm, and Woodley is the one that is all emotional and agitated. If anything, Woodley is going in with the wrong mindset.

That would mess up my Askren, Woodley, Jones parlay

I think usman wins. Woodleys only shot is landing a huge bomb.

Send it to me and I'll buy some coke and hookers and make a sherdog thread about how you're the coolest guy ever and post pictures of the night.

You'll get way more value for money.

Back