I'm ordering a new gi and I think this one might be it...

girls that grapple are basically men.

True, even though I always hear the "I'd like to get in her guard" line. So overused!

Also, it's not like you generalized that ALL girls who grapple look like men? I yeah I admit, every guy who grapples is a 200 pound weightlifter, damn.. Forgot that..:icon_cry2

Hey dude if you dont plan on wearing in comps more power too you. i used to get a kick at of wearing funky color wresling shoes. and the summer vulcan pre shrunk gi's are the shit and almost as good as koral and cheeper but the pants seem alittle lighter.

DO IT! I can't wait to see it.
That way you can retire your red one, that thing keeps bleeding on my lucky gi!!!!

That red gi turned my Carlson Gracie patch from white to pink. I shall now remove that pink patch and place it on my yellow gi, further cementing my insanity.

just get a white, or blue gi.. save your money.. and your humility.

Personally, I just cant see myself wearing any colour but white until I've got the skills to back the colour choice up. To me it's a statement of individuality in the sport, which I think should be supported by an individual skill-set.

Personally, I just cant see myself wearing any colour but white until I've got the skills to back the colour choice up. To me it's a statement of individuality in the sport, which I think should be supported by an individual skill-set.

I feel that my "individual skill-set" revolves around scrambling, and merging my wrestling with bjj.

So naturally, yellow is a perfect match for me.................:icon_neut

VULK-001-YEL-PRO.jpg

What do you guys think?

bro i just bought this exact gi while i was at pan ams and i fucking love it, its a summer weave so its super light but extra durable.

Also i think the color is hot shit.

Other than that do you and who gives a fuck what other people think about a yellow gi.

^^^^^^
Never saw this episode. Sounds f***** hilarious.

Any way to find clips of it on youtube or something ?

uhhh yes call me crazy but you could try SEARCHING seinfeld and ukraine and they are there

Back