• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm not proud of it but I'm hoping Diaz destroys Bendo because of the BS decision.

Lol, yeah way to contradict yourself.

Going got touch about 15 mins before. Very few people would have lasted that long. It happens. Not like it is a secret shoguns prime is over. Nothing edger has done in his career is even close to what shogun did in one day in pride. I don't recall frankie ever being p4p number 1. His best win is beating BJ in a bad decision and by points.

Edgar/Penn II was his best win and there was nothing controversial about it. Edgar worked Penn.

I added an H in my haste, I am pretty sure you can figure out what I meant. Or maybe not based on your posts.

If you hadn't hopped straight onto defending yourself, poorly might I add, and took a second to correct yourself....I might not have been so quick to retort. Proof reading bro....it is your friend.

Bendo-Frankie I was a clear-cut win for Benson. A charitable judge could have given Edgar one round of that fight.

Bendo-Frankie II was far closer, and could be debated all goddamn night. The judges sided with Benson, and Edgar threw his hat as if he'd dominated the fight (which he did not), and gotten screwed.

Hating on somebody for winning a close decision just shows how much of a fanboy you are for the losing party, and talking about the Edgar-Bendo II decision as if it were an obvious robbery on the order of Bebee-Easton, or Hamill-Bisping just makes you sound like an idiot.

That's how I see it. And considering that Frankie never should have got that fight I don't mind siding with bendo

Edgar/Penn II was his best win and there was nothing controversial about it. Edgar worked Penn.

And this. I wasn't conviced that Edgar deserved the D in the first fight. But BJ got ragdolled in the rematch.

Lol, yeah way to contradict yourself.

Going got touch about 15 mins before. Very few people would have lasted that long. It happens. Not like it is a secret shoguns prime is over. Nothing edger has done in his career is even close to what shogun did in one day in pride. I don't recall frankie ever being p4p number 1. His best win is beating BJ in a bad decision and by points.

Besides winning a title and defending it multiple times.

Sakurai was the number 1 p4p, i guess Frankie should be jealous of that guy too.

oh and
Bonnar lasted that long
Rashad lasted that long
Gusmao lasted that long
Vitor lasted that long
Rampage lasted that long

If you hadn't hopped straight onto defending yourself, poorly might I add, and took a second to correct yourself....I might not have been so quick to retort. Proof reading bro....it is your friend.

Well argueing about a typo is a good way to try and distract from the truth I guess. Whatever works for you.

Besides winning a title and defending it multiple times.

Sakurai was the number 1 p4p, i guess Frankie should be jealous of that guy too.

Fuck yes he should, I am guessing your newish to MMA then. This explains alot about your frankie love. No more needs to be said. Enjoy your nuthugging.

Well argueing about a typo is a good way to try and distract from the truth I guess. Whatever works for you.

Arguing* and I suppose trying to dig up old posts works better than grammar and spelling?

#gottento

EDIT: To get back on topic. I highly doubt this fight goes to a close decision. Nate is gonna finish or Bendo will take a UD after throwing everything he has at Nate. He won't have the option to coast, Diaz is far too aggressive.

I get where you're coming from and it's funny because the way you want Bendo to lose because you (as well as I) thought he didn't win the rematch is the same way I felt about Frankie when he got an instant rematch because I thought he lost the first fight pretty decisively. I wanted Frankie to lose that rematch badly.

So seeing him lose a decision was kind of bittersweet to me. Bitter because I thought it was kind of messed up that he loss when he really should have won, but sweet because I really wanted him to lose because I thought him getting a rematch was kind of ridiculous.

Never said anything about respect. I have a ton of respect for edgar, I just hate his fighting style and I feel that style is becoming more and more popular way to get what I consider cheap wins. And frankly it is killing the sport for me. When he and GSP where both champ I skipped a ton of PPVs that year and honestly my interest has dropped off after that. Only this coming fight with shogun, bj, diaz has got me interested enough to start paying attention again.

Bet you think JJ is a point fighter too. The fact that you consider Frankie's wins 'cheap' shows a clear lack of fight knowledge and downright stupidity. And no ones gives a shit about your interest in MMA here.

And then there's this:

34y4kmd.jpg

TS, yeah, the decisions against Frankie sucked and believe me I was just as or more pissed about it than you, but nothing can be done now. Frankie will be Aldo and probably return to LW at some point. As far as this title fight goes, I have no investment in it either way as I'm not really a fan of either men, but I'm still of the mind that Benson is going to win anyway.

Fuck yes he should, I am guessing your newish to MMA then. This explains alot about your frankie love. No more needs to be said. Enjoy your nuthugging.

lol nice copout.
Go back to huffing paint

I don't understand the concept behind the thread. You want to see Bendo damaged because you think the judges are shitty?

Did I get that right?

Arguing* and I suppose trying to dig up old posts works better than grammar and spelling?

#gottento

EDIT: To get back on topic. I highly doubt this fight goes to a close decision. Nate is gonna finish or Bendo will take a UD after throwing everything he has at Nate. He won't have the option to coast, Diaz is far too aggressive.

I'm sorry i had to point out Shogun's misfortunes just to get a point across.

I just hope the judges don't fuck up and give somebody an undeserving win. Seems to happen a lot in 5 rounders.

Batman Begins was downright shit bro. Aliens and The Godfather II were definitely not better than the originals tough.

Godfather II was definitely better.Robert DiNiro's part could have been an entire movie it was so good and the earlier time period was better anyways.

The Alien vs Aliens discussion has been beaten to death between me and my bro/friends but the only thing the original has going for it was that it was from the 70's and there weren't very any vicious sc-fi/horror flicks back then but Aliens had badass marines, facehuggers, Lance hHenrikson, and fucking queen!

I can agree with the sentiment in some ways but at the same time it isn't really justice because Frankie doesn't benefit at all.

Well that the thing, I don't really want Frankie to the LW champ. I just want to see Bendo get smashed. There are handful of LW's I wouldn't mind seeing as champ, Plus, seeing if Bendo will still thank God after getting destroyed will also be interesting. lol

Not a Bendo fan, In fact I hate it when guys thank god after wins. So dumb. I am interested in seeing him and Pettis for the UFC title though.

But Frankie crap about "I thought I did enough to win" after all his fights is just weak. He is not trying to finish he is trying to win on points. And we all know judging is suspect in UFC. So sooner or later it is not going to go your way. He won the title on a bad decision. And he lost the rematch the same way. Kinda karmic imo. I got no sympathy for someone who tries to "do enough to win" rather then win the fight. This is why people like Wand, Chuck, BJ, Shogun, Fedor have crazy rabid fans. They may not have the best records but they always go out and live by the sword or go out on their shield.

Wow dude, you wrote all that replying to someone telling you to check Bendo's record? Are you really trying to compare Bendo's 'do or die' attitude to the likes of Wand, Liddell, Shogun, etc? Are you fucking serious? You can't be. Are you?

Last edited:
He won the title on a bad decision. And he lost the rematch the same way. Kinda karmic imo.

Frankie wins the championship from Penn where the majority (including myself) think Penn actually won. The UFC tries to rectify it by giving Penn an immediate rematch. However, Frankie handles him the second time around, and proves he is the rightful champ.

Frankie gets handed a loss from the judges in the rematch with Henderson even though the majority think Frankie actually won. However, nothing can be done because the rematch was suppose to rectify an arguable bad decision from the first fight, but instead we are left with a clear bad decision for the second fight. Frankie just has to live with it.

The two situations are different. Not sure how karma plays into it.

But Frankie crap about "I thought I did enough to win" after all his fights is just weak. He is not trying to finish he is trying to win on points.

He scored some big points for TKO'ing Maynard, knocking Henderson on his ass in the rematch, punching a hole into Penn's head from the top position, choking out Veach, TKO'ing Bocek, but yeah, the dude is definitely not trying to finish in fights.

I don't understand the concept behind the thread. You want to see Bendo damaged because you think the judges are shitty?

Did I get that right?

Someone must pay!

Frankie's greatest achievment in MMA is destroying BJ's legacy by getting that shit decision he shouldn't have got in Abu Dhabi. His dent in the LW division destroyed what could have been one of the greatest talked about legacies together with Silva and GSP.

I hope he gets absolutely damaged by Diaz Sat. I'm talking handled like Jim Miller was.

Don't care about the rest of your comment, but Jim Miller didn't get absolutely handled.

His jujutsu was just not as good as Diaz. That's about it.

Then again, very few fighter's bjj are at Diaz's level.

Back