• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im moving to the more rural Guangxi province in China

Thanks for that, but I'll rephrase my question. Can you reccomend any VPN apps for the iPhone and iPad?

Thanks for the above information as well.

Express Vpn, Vpn master, whale vpn are all good.

Pleco is a good quick word translator as well. Probably get we chat so you can recieve dick picks from drunk foreigners as well.

Express Vpn, Vpn master, whale vpn are all good.

Pleco is a good quick word translator as well. Probably get we chat so you can recieve dick picks from drunk foreigners as well.

Lol yes, how can I forget wechat? I still have that on my phone. Dick pics from Chinese dudes will be on their way too. Oh and qq. But don't go into qq game rooms late at night cause it's scary. I went in once and it's a bunch of dudes playing majiang and wuziqi with their webcam pointed at their crotch with their johnsons hanging out. *shudders* Not pretty. Unless you're into that, I guess.

Lol yes, how can I forget wechat. Dick pics from Chinese dudes will be on their way too. Oh and qq. But don't go into qq game rooms late at night cause it's scary. I went in once and it's a bunch of dudes playing majiang and wuziqi with their webcam pointed at their crotch with their johnsons hanging out. *shudders* Not pretty. Unless you're into that, I guess.

Lol that's hilarious haha!!!

I know a girl (foreigner) who was traveling in some city and she used qq to organize a gangbang. When the people showed up for the gang bang it was like a bunch of 14 year old Chinese kids....

who dafuq are you people hanging out with

Lol that's hilarious haha!!!

I know a girl (foreigner) who was traveling in some city and she used qq to organize a gangbang. When the people showed up for the gang bang it was like a bunch of 14 year old Chinese kids....

Omfg. Hahahahahaha. Awesome. Don't forget the webcam girls that randomly send messages on qq offering a show for a price. All kinds of strange going on.

Omfg. Hahahahahaha. Awesome. Don't forget the webcam girls that randomly send messages on qq offering a show for a price. All kinds of strange going on.

Yeah they always say they will show their tits for 10¥. I always ask them how much for a picture of their butthole....they never respond to that one lol.

I'm pretty sure most of them are dudes.

who dafuq are you people hanging out with

Dude it's China. Most people here are strange as fuck.

The gangbang girl, get this: she got pregnant by a uigher guy, he didn't want to marry her so she moved to xinning and married his brother....and converted to Islam....she's like a 300lb white chick from Indiana who became a Muslim and pulled some chinese jerry springer shit.

Yeah they always say they will show their tits for 10¥. I always ask them how much for a picture of their butthole....they never respond to that one lol.

I'm pretty sure most of them are dudes.

Not all are dudes. I have a "friend" who tried it once. Full show too.

Here am I wasting time on sherdog when I could be using QQ to look at Chinese girl's asses, I'm wasting my life

Here am I wasting time on sherdog when I could be using QQ to look at Chinese girl's asses, I'm wasting my life

Just get we chat on your phone and use the "shake" feature....you'll be banging sloots in no time.

Dammit, only now I am learning about this shake thing. Dammit dammit dammit!!!

Yeah, I learned about it after I got married so I've had to live vicariously through others.

My friend sleeps with different women 3 or 4 nights a week consistantly.....

Yeah, I learned about it after I got married so I've had to live vicariously through others.

My friend sleeps with different women 3 or 4 nights a week consistantly.....

Haha being married I still get laid more though haha. Had this conversation with a couple of friends at Moondog Pub in Kunming once. They couldn't argue, although they made the point it's like opening a new present at Christmas. Couldn't argue. Good times.

Dammit, only now I am learning about this shake thing. Dammit dammit dammit!!!

I just tried it now and half are dudes the other half are >500km away, not liking the efficiency of this :D

Back