I'm more convinced than ever that Jon Jones is suspended

Alpha_T83

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dana White says he won't think about Jon Jones fighting until 2022. The last time Jon fought was February 2020. After that fight Jon said he was "thinking of taking 2 years off".

We all know that the UFC & USADA aren't announcing anything anymore per PED tests. My bet is that Jon Jones fights shortly after Feb. 8, 2022, which would be perfectly in line with a 2 year suspension.

And if this is true, a 2 year suspension is absolutely criminal. This would be his 3rd strike which should be a lifetime ban.

EDIT: I didn't see this -- someone in the thread pointed it out. 2 weeks ago Dana's face had a big smirk when he said "It's 2021 my friend. [Jon's] not fighting until 2022."

Last edited:
Why would they hide that info?
Really? The answer is always the same: Money.

2 main money related reasons:

1) Announcing the suspension would require a lifetime ban as Jon's 3rd strike. There's no way the public would let the NSAC agree to a 2 year suspension for Jones' 3rd strike. This would end his career, and he wouldn't make the UFC any more money.

2) The UFC wanted Jones to fight Ngannou. If Jon had actually agreed, Dana probably could have bribed USADA to reduce Jon's suspension. You could only get away with this if no one knew about the suspension in the first place.

Dana White says he won't think about Jon Jones fighting until 2022. The last time Jon fought was February 2020. After that fight Jon said he was "thinking of taking 2 years off".

We all know that the UFC & USADA aren't announcing anything anymore per PED tests. My bet is that Jon Jones fights shortly after Feb. 8, 2022, which would be perfectly in line with a 2 year suspension.

And if this is true, a 2 year suspension is absolutely criminal. This would be his 3rd strike which should be a lifetime ban.

The only hole to that story is that Jones is a multiple time offender ...

Theres no way Jones only gets a 2 year suspension this time with his history.....

.if he never fights again..then maybe he was banned fully and this HW talk was just a way to hide it till he eventually retires

The only hole to that story is that Jones is a multiple time offender ...

Theres no way Jones only gets a 2 year banned this time with his history.....
That's not a hole though. You can do whatever you want if no one knows about it.

In fact, your point SUPPORTS my theory. If they had announced his failed test and suspension, then they'd need to give him at least 4 years, if not alifetime ban. By not announcing it, they can give him a small suspension which still allows him to return and fight later.

He is on double secret probation.

Really? The answer is always the same: Money.

2 main money related reasons:

1) Announcing the suspension would require a lifetime ban as Jon's 3rd strike. There's no way the public would let the NSAC agree to a 2 year suspension for Jones' 3rd strike. This would end his career, and he wouldn't make the UFC any more money.

2) The UFC wanted Jones to fight Ngannou. If Jon had actually agreed, Dana probably could have bribed USADA to reduce Jon's suspension. You could only get away with this if no one knew about the suspension in the first place.

who said any of that? I don’t think Dana or the UFC GAF…
They moved a venue for John..

That's not a hole though. You can do whatever you want if no one knows about it.

In fact, your point SUPPORTS my theory. If they had announced his failed test and suspension, then they'd need to give him at least 4 years, if not alifetime ban. By not announcing it, they can give him a small suspension which still allows him to return and fight later.

I believe USADA still announces 100% proven cases...

They dont announce Contested cases...or under review cases till proven

But we still hear about people popping...just way more sporadic...

Made up theory with absolutely zero evidence, sounds legit. If it was true, then you think Dana, Jones and Ngannou all agreed on putting on a circus on Twitter for a fight negotiation that never happened because it was impossible to sanction and Jones complained about pay and changed his manager for no reason? Dana is breaking several rules and doing Jones a favor risking sanctions for a fight Jones doesn't even want to take, while letting Jon trash him on Twitter for no reason? Lol. It’s a totally nonsensical idea.

The more likely scenario is he realized that he won miraculously against Reyes via robbery and barely scraped by a one-legged Santos and that he would get beaten soon, because he’s clearly not the same guy anymore. He also has more than enough money. Ego couldn’t handle it so he made up an excuse not to have to defend at LHW. That excuse was he would move to HW. Of course the risk of losing is even bigger fighting top 3 HWs, so he will make yet another excuse (the UFC won’t pay me nuttin) and retire with a pristine record and untouched GOAT status without risking it again and without admitting he’s out of his prime, or taking any responsibility. Jones is now retired, he just won’t admit it. GSP "retired" as soon as he almost lost a fight and started to fall off his prime, this is the same. Pretty simple really, lay off the tinfoil.

Last edited:
To protect one of their last fighters that can draw. It's not rocket science UFC is all about money

The UFC has not shown an adversity to bad press for their fighters…Dana doesn’t GAF…Jones could have been officially suspended for 2 more years, and still would have sold fights..

Not sure about that , but wouldn’t surprise me one bit. Only reason why I don’t think he is suspended is that he no longer got Dana White privilege, meaning Dana wouldn’t waste chance shitting on Jones.

I believe USADA still announces 100% proven cases...

They dont announce Contested cases...or under review cases till proven

But we still hear about people popping...just way more sporadic...

they won't disclose anymore case until they're resolved. And we saw woth jones last time that it can take 15 months to "resolve" a case (sic). So it is a very possible probability

Back