I'm late to the Cards Against Humanity party game

huskylord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Why did I not hear about this sooner? Proof I am out of the loop and old. Alcohol, hijinks and inappropriate jokes make for a great combination.

Thank you for all the information about a topic with which I am not familiar.

then let me copy/paste informative data for you:

555.jpg

What is Cards Against Humanity?

Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.

The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a black card, and everyone else answers with their funniest white card.

The ensuing hilarity can result in fun such as this:

enhanced-buzz-29392-1379708215-31.jpg

enhanced-buzz-20226-1379740402-5.jpg

etc

Sounds like apples to apples for people who aren't creative enough to come up with funny and offensive answers with the cards provided.

Sounds like apples to apples for people who aren't creative enough to come up with funny and offensive answers with the cards provided.

Nothing in apples to apples is all that funny.

CAH can produce some hilarious moments.

Warning to OP: do NOT overplay the game. It can get old very quickly once you have seen all the cards a couple times. Also, make good use of the blank cards for inside jokes.

Looks like something mild mannered 40 year old couples from the suburbs would play

I played this game when you had to print the cards out from the internet. I guess I was early.

This game is hilarious to play with the right friends.

It's something to while drinking, I guess. The drinking is the crucial part of the activity, though.

I agree that it's fun and I also agree it should be played sparingly. A buddy of mine has games a lot and it's always marathon sessions that last like 3 hours. 45-60 minute game is perfect IMO.

Dick Cheney loves:

Masturbating into a pool of children's tears.

Firing a rifle into the air while balls deep in a squealing hog is the greatest card ever and I always choose it.

and who wins?

how do you keep score

Whoever played the most "answers" that somebody chose is the winner.

Basically it goes turn by turn with someone drawing a black "question" card. Everyone else in the game chooses a card from their hand they think the person is most likely to choose to go with the question/phrase. If they choose yours, you keep the question/phrase card and whoever has the most wins.

Game length and cards to win is entirely up to the players.

somebody should do cards against teh mods. like a sherdog version filled with tired sherdog memes.

Back