Im in Iraq........i need healthy food shipped here.

xyourfuneralx

White Belt
Reaction score
So non perishable non fresh options.......

Any one know any good sites online?

Search wasnt' cutting it for me.....

Bring a butcher knife out to the field with you next time and learn your lean cuts of human meat. If you are lucky you may even find some protein pre-cooked.

Better than letting it rot, at least =/

If they aren't feeding our soldiers good....i give up.

What are they feeding you?

over processed crap.

high fat, high calories. pretty much junk food.

I can have just about anything shipped here thats non perishable.

I do have an electric skillet and a rice cooker.

Anyone know a good online grocer?

amazon.com? not sure if they ship internationaly, but they do ship groceries. i checked amazon.de (since it would be closer), but it doesnt' look like they do food.

I take it you are an American? I don't know how it works over there, but here if we want to ship to the forces abroad they ship to to a BFPO (british forces post office) which is in the UK at standard domestic postal rates, after that it has a its own service to ship it to the deployed servicemen and women.

I take it you are an American? I don't know how it works over there, but here if we want to ship to the forces abroad they ship to to a BFPO (british forces post office) which is in the UK at standard domestic postal rates, after that it has a its own service to ship it to the deployed servicemen and women.

Can't you get one hell of a falafel from the locals?

How the fuck are we not fueling our soldiers properly? I mean this is mind boggling!!

ive bought a few things from amazon already, ill check out the food on there....

i am american.

ive had great luck with things being shipped from the states so far, it works like normal mail, they charge the same amount as if you were just sending a package stateside. it goes through usps to a military base then it makes its way out here on a military plane. real safe, takes 6-10 days for an order.

i do alot of cardio, 5-8 miles 5 days a week on either a treadmill or eliptical.

we do jujitsu on tuesdays and muay that on thursdays, saturdays is mixed sparring.

its a good time out here. Ive had great experiences with boomersmma.com they have been hooking it up, so hopefully ill have some heavy bags soon. id like to get a class going.

but ya i need food to stay healthy out here!

its too easy to eat pizzas and hamburgers everyday!

How they don't feed the troops atleast 4 complete meals a day seriously blows my fucking mind...like im just at a loss...

How they don't feed the troops atleast 4 complete meals a day seriously blows my fucking mind...like im just at a loss...

Yeah, you'd think with all the money the gov blows on research and weaponry that they'd at least be able figure out how to feed a human being properly...

also...how come you can't buy locally? i'm not even going to pretend to know what type of conditions whatever city you're in is under, but can't you find a local butcher?

ive bought a few things from amazon already, ill check out the food on there....

i am american.

ive had great luck with things being shipped from the states so far, it works like normal mail, they charge the same amount as if you were just sending a package stateside. it goes through usps to a military base then it makes its way out here on a military plane. real safe, takes 6-10 days for an order.

i do alot of cardio, 5-8 miles 5 days a week on either a treadmill or eliptical.

we do jujitsu on tuesdays and muay that on thursdays, saturdays is mixed sparring.

its a good time out here. Ive had great experiences with boomersmma.com they have been hooking it up, so hopefully ill have some heavy bags soon. id like to get a class going.

but ya i need food to stay healthy out here!

its too easy to eat pizzas and hamburgers everyday!

besides the extreme risk and being away from your family.. for some reason it sounds fun

guys stfu about him not get fed well, its war, he gets mre's

yes its bad for you but its high calorie for a reason

OMFG HE DOESNT GET 4 MEALS A DAY holy shit......i dont even get 4 meals a day, i dont think you guys understand the logistics of trying to transport that much fresh, healthy food accross a desert.....

good luck getting your stuff man

When I was there we had nothing but crap in the chow hall. I lived off nothing but MRE's protein and creatine. I was in the middle of no where so it's probably different wherever you are but you should get in good with the cooks and score some steaks. A couple of the days out of the week I either get steak or tuna.

Don't buy food out in town. They fertilize their "crop" that they feed their "live stock" with human feces. You'll just get sick and be pissin out your ass.

Get anything canned sent to you and shit thats in sealed bags and you should be good. I wasn't anywhere near a major base and our mail wasn't that bad. It actually was quicker than the mail you would have sent to your unit address in the states.

Good luck man... if you need any help lemme know.

How the fuck are we not fueling our soldiers properly? I mean this is mind boggling!!

Becase the Governmet doesn't give a shit about the troops at least the guys in the Bush gang. If they cared they would send them when there not properly equipped and armed. It's a shame how the troops are treated and feed. I recommend you order some green powders. PM me and i can lead you in the right direction TS

Back