Im glad Kelvin lost

That fight taught us a lot:
a) Kelvin is a fat lightweight with ridiculous skills. He looked half the size of Israel. If he had a serious diet year-round like GSP and put in roadwork like a boxer he would be murdering everyone at 155 and 170. The fact that he was able to box Israel up for stretches of the fight is nutty
b) Adesanya isn't that fuckin good. He's 6'4 and got boxed up for stretches by a dude who is 5'9 with a wrestling background. Whitaker will beat the brakes off him.
c) Adesanya has no business being in the ring with Jones. Jones is a dirty roided up cheater but he would maul Adesanya inside of 1 round.

Everything but C Is literally the most retarded thing I've read in sherdog today.

Did I miss something less disgusting? judging by the gif I don't need to see the video LOL

Ohhh mate, you may want to pay attention to other places where fingers can go.

I didn't think Israel stood a chance versus Kelvin, I was wrong the kid is legit and won convincingly & fair n square. Now if he can do that against Whitaker that would put him on a whole other level.

As I couldnt stand seeing him parading around with Cehudos belt, telling the world he is the real champ. Good to see Israel win. Now the mma world can watch NZ vs NZ
whatyousay.gif

I was glad Adesanya won. Nothing against KG. As far as the belt thing goes, I thought he was just goofing around. So what? Some people must have giant sticks up their asses because they take shit way to fuckin seriously.

Me too
But now I want Rob to cement his throne!!

horrible analysis. You say Israel isn’t great because he got touched up by a dude who was smaller etc but then you praise kelvin for exactly those attributes. It’s one or the other, either Israel isn’t great or kelvin is.

I guess Jacare isn’t good either right ?

I don't think those are inconsistent. I think Kelvin is WAY better than he can show at 185 and Israel is way shittier than the hype train says he is. I really only think he won that by being 7 inches taller. Kelvin is carrying a stupid amount of bodyfat for a pro fighter that isn't a heavyweight.

@NekMinnit
One of the worst threads I have ever seen on here, what do you think this site is? Your personal fucking blog? Nobody gives a shit and your thread is worthless shit with no substance or discussion topic whatsoever.

How old are you? 15? Fuck off.

The UFC is basically wwe now. Of course he had to parade around with the belt to make sure the title shot didn't slip out of his hands. It's his career. But idiot fans like you turn on fighters over anything

I fully understand and agree with this, yet it still bothered me. No losers that night, but still, put that shit down.

Kelvin is a top 5 welterweight and top 10 middleweight. He should fight at 170 but he's too fat. Kelvin with abs is undefeated.

Sea level Cain, motivated BJ, and Kelvin with abs.

Someone pls help wipe down Cujedo's belt with some Purrel and alcohol wipes before he gets herpes.

@NekMinnit
One of the worst threads I have ever seen on here, what do you think this site is? Your personal fucking blog? Nobody gives a shit and your thread is worthless shit with no substance or discussion topic whatsoever.

How old are you? 15? Fuck off.
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back