Im glad Kelvin lost

NekMinnit

The Reapers Era
@Green
Reaction score
As I couldnt stand seeing him parading around with Cehudos belt, telling the world he is the real champ. Good to see Israel win. Now the mma world can watch NZ vs NZ

giphy.gif

As I couldnt stand seeing him parading around with Cehudos belt, telling the world he is the real champ. Good to see Israel win. Now the mma world can watch NZ vs NZ
tenor.gif

Same, now Jacare fans can’t claim he’s still hasn’t earned a title shot without actually beating any top contenders.

The UFC is basically wwe now. Of course he had to parade around with the belt to make sure the title shot didn't slip out of his hands. It's his career. But idiot fans like you turn on fighters over anything

Not gonna lie, I was rooting for Kelvin. Izzy made a fan of me tho. He’s hespecful,but can talk shit well.

“Derek Shit Stained Balls Brunson” LOL!

He also seems to be handling Jones with class.

Wanted Gastelum to win by knock out

Wanted to see Rib versus Kevin for belt

He was just promoting himself.. And it worked. It was cringy though.

The UFC is basically wwe now. Of course he had to parade around with the belt to make sure the title shot didn't slip out of his hands. It's his career. But idiot fans like you turn on fighters over anything
He went about it the wrong way and lost as expected and name calling is for children and bitches also, if you are one of those 2 then i apologize

That fight taught us a lot:
a) Kelvin is a fat lightweight with ridiculous skills. He looked half the size of Israel. If he had a serious diet year-round like GSP and put in roadwork like a boxer he would be murdering everyone at 155 and 170. The fact that he was able to box Israel up for stretches of the fight is nutty
b) Adesanya isn't that fuckin good. He's 6'4 and got boxed up for stretches by a dude who is 5'9 with a wrestling background. Whitaker will beat the brakes off him.
c) Adesanya has no business being in the ring with Jones. Jones is a dirty roided up cheater but he would maul Adesanya inside of 1 round.

That fight taught us a lot:
a) Kelvin is a fat lightweight with ridiculous skills. He looked half the size of Israel. If he had a serious diet year-round like GSP and put in roadwork like a boxer he would be murdering everyone at 155 and 170. The fact that he was able to box Israel up for stretches of the fight is nutty
b) Adesanya isn't that fuckin good. He's 6'4 and got boxed up for stretches by a dude who is 5'9 with a wrestling background. Whitaker will beat the brakes off him.
c) Adesanya has no business being in the ring with Jones. Jones is a dirty roided up cheater but he would maul Adesanya inside of 1 round.
horrible analysis. You say Israel isn’t great because he got touched up by a dude who was smaller etc but then you praise kelvin for exactly those attributes. It’s one or the other, either Israel isn’t great or kelvin is.

I guess Jacare isn’t good either right ?

Back