Im fighting on Sept 10 in Auburn WA, im excited.

• Thread starter Dominic Kihlstrand
  • Start date
D

Dominic Kihlstrand

I also posted this on the grappling forum, because I didnt know where else to put it. Ill be fighting on Sept 10 at Vision Quest in the Auburn Supermall. People in the Washington state area should come see me. Im very excited, because if I can get the video and send it to a mod, I might get a amatuer fighter tag. :redface:

Hey Egg Nog, I'm also fighting at the same thing! Hopefully Matt can match someone up with me, because I'm really looking foward to fighting on there. BTW I'm Chris, I'm the tall dude (might even be tallest in AMC?) who always wears the grey and white Jordan shorts, and I have a big birthmark on my right arm. I should be in M through F and even saturday, if you ever want to train together. See you at AMC!

Ohh, you have that moustache and wear that ivan salaverry shirt? I know you I think, you took down shoji, heh heh heh.

Yeah thats me, haha. I think I pissed Shoji off when I did that because he came at me like a bull the next time we went. I had to work takedowns with him and he was doing some insane judo throws, flipping me like a good 10 feet into the air.

Were you there sparring today? I wanted to spar but I had to leave to bring my friend home and it kinda looked like you guys were all busy already. Hopefully next time.

I sparred 3 rounds with gabe then 3 with daniel. Didnt know your name was chris though...

Im that kid that said "YOUR 17?!? I was talking to you and Bill., and I always wear adidas pants.

Egg Nog said:
I also posted this on the grappling forum, because I didnt know where else to put it. Ill be fighting on Sept 10 at Vision Quest in the Auburn Supermall. People in the Washington state area should come see me. Im very excited, because if I can get the video and send it to a mod, I might get a amatuer fighter tag. :redface:

Hey man..Good Luck..Im fighting at the SOCAL Pankration Tournament here in San Diego on AUG 27..My second tournament but im stoked..Just stay calm..keep your adrenaline in check!

Yeah, good luck guys. Planning to have my first fight early next year.

Egg Nog said:
Im very excited, because if I can get the video and send it to a mod, I might get a amatuer fighter tag. :redface:

Is that all that it takes to get the amatuer fighter tag?

Good luck anyway, and put the fight on yousendit if yuo get it taped!

I think if you have an amatuer fight, you get an amatuer fight tag, which I think is better than a sherdog black belt.

good luck guys, being the stand up forum i hope a ko victory over your oppoenents

CHRIS KUTZ SUCK! anyways goodluck to both and i might attend RNG

Egg Nog said:
I think if you have an amatuer fight, you get an amatuer fight tag, which I think is better than a sherdog black belt.

Amen to that :)

Sherdog Black Belt = Expert at internet posting.

Amateur Fighter Tag = You actually get off your ass and do shit.

Combine the two my sons.

King Kabuki said:
Sherdog Black Belt = Expert at internet posting.

Amateur Fighter Tag = You actually get off your ass and do shit.

Combine the two my sons.

I thought it was impossible to combine the two :wink:

Well quick update. I won my fight by submission (triangle choke). Macaframa won his fight by Descision. I'm trying to post the vid up but the file I made was way too big (10 minutes, 2.09 gigs)

Anyone know of any programs i can download that will let me capture video from my video camera that allow lower quality for smaller size?

Also macaframa, I have your fight, but i wont post it unless you want me to.

Egg Nog said:
Well quick update. I won my fight by submission (triangle choke). Macaframa won his fight by Descision. I'm trying to post the vid up but the file I made was way too big (10 minutes, 2.09 gigs)

Anyone know of any programs i can download that will let me capture video from my video camera that allow lower quality for smaller size?

Also macaframa, I have your fight, but i wont post it unless you want me to.
google for virtual dub, it's free ware, and encode the vid in divx.

Back