Im fighting on Sept 10 in Auburn WA, im excited.

• Thread starter Dominic Kihlstrand
  • Start date
uhh...no

ill ask chris if he wants it up. Until then. your shit outta luck. I wouldnt want him to post me if i didnt want him to. Ill ask him, he's almost guarenteed to say yes though.

Egg Nog said:
uhh...no

ill ask chris if he wants it up. Until then. your shit outta luck. I wouldnt want him to post me if i didnt want him to. Ill ask him, he's almost guarenteed to say yes though.

Yeah he'll say yes. Sign onto aol instant messenger you queer.

i was there, good event overall, i was cheering for kutz. got some pics with josh barnett and shoji
post the fight EGG NOG!

Yeah it was a pretty good event. I'm dissapointed that I couldn't get a fight though. :icon_twis I think dom wants to wait til he gets chris's permission to post the fight.

Oh yeah, most definatley put it up if you got it. I've been dying to see my fight.

How did you get your cool little Amateur tag, by the way?

Macaframa87 said:
Oh yeah, most definatley put it up if you got it. I've been dying to see my fight.

How did you get your cool little Amateur tag, by the way?

ok ill try to post your fight tomorrow. I got the amatuer fight tag cause im sexy. Actually, just send a pm to Drunken Meat Fist, and be nice, start out with a sorry to bother you, that kinda thing. Send him your real name, the name of your opponent, his age, both of your guys weight, the name of the event, and the date. Thats what I sent him, should work for you. And obviously, you gotta send him your fight, Ill get filefront to host it, so no worrys. Dont pm him till its up.

:D

Thanks, Dominic. I can't wait till the next amateur event. We need to work on our stand-up more, eh?

Macaframa87 said:
Thanks, Dominic. I can't wait till the next amateur event. We need to work on our stand-up more, eh?

PPPFFFFFF!!!! What ever man! :icon_chee

winamp isn't playing the video, but i get the audio. what do i need to download now...

Its best to use vlc player, go to google.com and type in vlc player, go to the first option, and follow the directions. Its free too.

Back