I'm drunk and meat fist can't stop me

J-Garden

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Huzzah. I made a pledge i would be back, I'm pissed.

who shalt edit thy posts?

outstanding.

what time did you start drinking? It's 9pm in my zone and I just cracked open a beer. Plan on getting happy tonight

He's Scottish, the question is when did he STOP drinking in order to "start" again.

kinda like every night of my life, i'm as sober as a pickle. because pickles are sober.

yuo are all gonna be shot, i donno how but oif mny spellking keeos uo soeone is, you all smell funny, i got that prat rught

It's true. I smell like Jerry Stiller.

Have you been drinking? ;)

salvation i hit your fuckingd mind ndeeed i leave for greenre pastures awww to hell with it

i can smell ur breath from here

Hey Mr Tambourine man, play a song for me. In a jingle jangle mornin, I'll come followin you.

did you vomit yet?

Hey, if you're gonna spew, spew into this.

CarnalSalvation i like the avatar, henry rollins!

anyways who here at sherdog isnt drunk? i know i am

I'm about to go grab a Bass Ale

Thanks Scat. Hank is the man.

Just for the record, Henry would never post like a slovenly drunk because he doesn't drink.

hahahaha

i hate it when people pretend to be drun kand purposely miss spell words

I was thinking the same thing Sauron. I can type more or less OK when I'm drunk, I just type REAL slow.

Originally posted by Sauron
i hate it when people pretend to be drun kand purposely miss spell words

Up yours fuckface, you should have seen me ten minutes after posting those. You think it was intentional? nope just laziness i couldn't be arsed correcting the spelling due to the fact i was far too pissed. I don't feel quite so good today. In fact i would wish i was dead but would prefer everyone else.

Back