I'm concerned for McConor safety

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Awful match up for someone with a big head like Conor. The bigger the head the easier the target, right @Frode Falch ?

tumblr_oi09cvlpSl1r7vh24o2_r1_540.gif

giphy.gif

Donald%2BCerrone%2Bvs%2BJim%2BMiller%2B(2).gif

cerrone-head-kick.gif

gRriihh.gif

I really doubt cowboy will catch conor with a headkick, most of the time he catch ppl with it when coming off the clinch and conor know that for sure. If he lose i bet its a rear naked choke like last two lol

I really doubt cowboy will catch conor with a headkick, most of the time he catch ppl with it when coming off the clinch and conor know that for sure. If he lose i bet its a rear naked choke like last two lol

3rd person verb conjugations not even once

Once conor gasses after two minutes and starts stumbling around suffocating, donald will unleash an 11 strike combo finishing with 5 consecutive headkicks

Who are these guys? LOL. Comparing unranked bums to a 2 weight champion known for striking.

hes getting knocked out fast lol. conor turns his chin first round and finishes him. conor is better than cowboy

awful matchup for someone as chinny as cowboy who struggles against better boxers.once the left hand touches his chin he will fall like the rest.

Conrad is too thick this time around.
Cowboy is like a skeleton in comparison.

Conors head will break Cerrones foot. Then, Dana will have The Cowboy DQ'd for fighting with an undisclosed injury.

Family Guy Conor has too much to lose, so he can't. after all, hes fighting for his family and his ma.

hes getting knocked out fast lol. conor turns his chin first round and finishes him. conor is better than cowboy
Your join date is 2015, but you post like an 11 yr old who started watching MMA after his friends told him "it's like kung fu, but better".

Conor ain't fighting manlets anymore (FW) and I see him having a hard time with Donald, unless he can get the flash KO early in round 1. Otherwise, I think Donald trumps him.

Your join date is 2015, but you post like an 11 yr old who started watching MMA after his friends told him "it's like kung fu, but better".
also, learn to be decisive and pick a side. clearly you think cowboy will win. how come? im not a massive conor fan, but i think he will tune in cowboy. till and masvidal cracked him with big lefts. conor can do the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back