I'm concerned for McConor safety

Im concerned for the innocent old men of ireland if he loses again

Conor-didnt-read-lol.gif

Conor ain't fighting manlets anymore (FW) and I see him having a hard time with Donald, unless he can get the flash KO early in round 1. Otherwise, I think Donald trumps him.
i see what you did there!!
<30>

You are concerned about a chinny over the hill guy getting a lucky head kick against the ferocious knockout guy?

I mean it can happen, but I'm pretty confident Cowboy will be flat on his back around the beginning of round 2.

Awful match up for someone with a big head like Conor. The bigger the head the easier the target, right @Frode Falch ?

tumblr_oi09cvlpSl1r7vh24o2_r1_540.gif

giphy.gif

Donald%2BCerrone%2Bvs%2BJim%2BMiller%2B(2).gif

cerrone-head-kick.gif

gRriihh.gif

Please. Quit trying to act like Cerrone is dangerous and beating him would be a big deal. This fight is a joke and Conor will KO him cold within 2 rounds. Of course, pretty much any decent fighter would KO Cerrone within two rounds at this point.

Just dont hug Cowboy during the fight then you wont get your head kicked off.

Cowboy throws it sneaky too, his best chance to win in my opinion, Conor has been known to show contempt for his opponents striking so if he gets too cocky this is a real risk.

also, learn to be decisive and pick a side. clearly you think cowboy will win. how come? im not a massive conor fan, but i think he will tune in cowboy. till and masvidal cracked him with big lefts. conor can do the same.
I have no idea who will win. I actually don't give a shit. I don't even think the fight makes sense.

That aside, I'm tired of shit threads. Like this one.

Cerrone barely trained for this fight, you should be concerned for him

It’s clear that McConnor is booked to win this fight, Cerrone will be jobbing tonight

Lol don't worry I'm just playing around

Where are you from anyways?

French canadian from quebec, but i've been focusing a lot on spanish lately since i love travelling in south america. That being said i wish everyone a great night! lot's of casual will fill in the bar tonight so let's all wear our xxlarge tapout/reebok shirt and bring back those mma chicks...

Back