I'm catfishing as a bi woman on OKCupid. Any questions?

Lol nice. You should get multiple accounts on multiple dating sites. You have to record them all and you can post them on your own website.

Then you just need to get funnier and you can be like so many other sites that have already done the same thing only better.
Your name can be 'latetotheparty976', don't copy that name it's trademarked.

And before you ask,
"yes I am a genuine guy.. that hopes you bring your clitorral vibrator, for genuineness and such"

Yeah sorry about that. My mom finally just got rid of dial-up so I'm about 10 years behind on internet culture.

Post screenshots of the creepy messages and pics of the creepers that send them.

This so much.

tumblr_mgy7v9lVWO1qh9bvro1_400.gif

There is a slightly homoerotic voyeur tone in this thread, and by slightly, I mean overwhelming, bro. :cool:

There is a slightly homoerotic voyeur tone in this thread, and by slightly, I mean overwhelming, bro. :cool:

Especially if these adventures on okcupid are preceded by an elaborate make up routine and are conducted while wearing fishnets.

Which I totally bet they're not.

I know that you are a man-woman. Admit that it is you in those pics you post.

Umm, I think this has already been discussed and brought up, but that is not me. I'm not nearly that anglo/white looking, bro. :cool:

If Sherdog was High-School, I feel like I just walked under the stairs where all those weird kids hang out and do weird things.

Back