I'm calling it now...

Moral Victory

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Reyes KO's Jones

Masvidal KO's Usman

Tony subs Khabib

I've got 3 predictions now, nothing to lose and at least one of these has to come true, and I'll finally get the respect I deserve around here!

Am I doing it right?

I'd give each 15 - 25% chance, so sure one can happen but wouldn't bet on it.
All 3 would be fucking insane, still not impossible.

Reyes KO's Jones

Masvidal KO's Usman

Tony subs Khabib

I've got 3 predictions now, nothing to lose and at least one of these has to come true, and I'll finally get the respect I deserve around here!

Am I doing it right?

the most likely out of all of them, I think it's masvidal ko'ing usman....

Jones isn’t technical. He’s tactical. If you can find a way inside his range without getting skull fucked by his fingers or your knee ligaments obliterated then you have a chance. A big accurate power puncher like Reyes has a real chance. If it does happen, it will be attributed to Jon losing his hunger.

Possible, but here is mine :
1- Jones got hit ; than wrestle fuck him
2- Usman got hit ; than wrestle fuck him
3- Khabib got hit ; than wrestle fuck him

"at least one of these has to come true"

My prediction is that none of these come to be true. One of us actually has to be right now.

If Tony wins it will be by KO/TKO. Jones will win. Usman "Lexington Steele wrestles" Masvidal to an e z decision or gnp finish.

"Im calling Jones to get KOed but dont think its gonna happen."
It was a joke about all the "calling it now" threads just making a bold prediction thread they can go back and point to in case it happens.

O really.. wierdo
upload_2020-2-2_11-27-52.png
dowager-countess-grantham-maggie-smith-downtown-abbey-pot-kettle-gif-11078596.gif

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-2_11-26-7.png
    upload_2020-2-2_11-26-7.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 2
Reyes KO's Jones

Masvidal KO's Usman

Tony subs Khabib

Am I doing it right?
Put a parley on it. I bet $10 would net you like $100 if you win

Maybe if you pick every single underdog eventually you’ll get one right

Back