I'm calling it now...

I'm gonna put a bet that Maycee Barber gets on the mic when Valentina KO's Katlyn.

Reyes KO's Jones

Masvidal KO's Usman

Tony subs Khabib

I've got 3 predictions now, nothing to lose and at least one of these has to come true, and I'll finally get the respect I deserve around here!

Am I doing it right?
Jones decisions (split?) Reyes

Usman decisions Mas

Khabib decisions Tony

I take no pleasure in these predictions...

All three are wrong

Reyes KO's Jones

Masvidal KO's Usman

Tony subs Khabib

I've got 3 predictions now, nothing to lose and at least one of these has to come true, and I'll finally get the respect I deserve around here!

Am I doing it right?

If you hit all 3 of these predictions, I'll write a song about you.

Most believable is tony subbing khabib. Reyes is not that good and would get exposed.

Reyes KO's Jones

Masvidal KO's Usman

Tony subs Khabib

Am I doing it right?
I like your effort. While I have to qualify the comment by stating the obvious, "The champs are champs for a reason." the possibility is certainly there. Tony has the best chance out of all of them IMO, and Mas, while having a long record as a gatekeeper type, has improved dramatically over the past couple of years and I would never count him out.

I like your effort. While I have to qualify the comment by stating the obvious, "The champs are champs for a reason." the possibility is certainly there. Tony has the best chance out of all of them IMO, and Mas, while having a long record as a gatekeeper type, has improved dramatically over the past couple of years and I would never count him out.
Agreed, Tony is unpredictable and relentless and Mas seems to be on fire, and he has strong wrestling so he might just be able to keep it standing where he's way above Usman.

Tony has the biggest chance here.
Wouldn't be surprised at all if he catches khabib in some submission in a scramble.

Anything's possible, that’s why we love and watch the fights, the potential for highly violent and unpredictable endings... hopefully with a late stoppage
<{jackyeah}><{jackyeah}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Reyes KO's Jones

Masvidal KO's Usman

Tony subs Khabib

Am I doing it right?
Build a multiple event parlay if your truly confident

Reyes KO's Jones

Masvidal KO's Usman

Tony subs Khabib

Am I doing it right?
0 - 3. Not bad ts

But will you parlay it and really stand behind your claim?

$50 prop Bet parlay would win you huge

You are good at predictions, but who is going to win the Presidential election ?

Back