I'm amazed how great Chael Sonnens podcast is

Straightcross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has interesting guests, asks all the right questions always has great stories to tell and it's actually wrestling/mma related most of the time. Funny how a guy who has achieved way more than Schaub and is the GOAT of trash talk is more humble than Schaub on his podcast

Chael's an interesting dude
some of his humour is sublime

when he joked about how he thought he lost
"just the one round" when Anderson triangle choked him out
after beating on Anderson for 4 rounds
that was hilarious

his fight predictions tend to suck:p

he's a pretty good interviewer
and good with his guests

Last edited:
I have only listened to a few episode but it's really good, I agree. I don't like Chael or his politics but he's a really good host and gets the guests to open up.

Chael always had the gift of gab. So no surprise to me..

Did you use the BADGUY promo code and got a free t-shirt from badguyinc.com?

ya its one i recently bumped up to my top podcasts. i feel like early on it was a little ruff, but i think its a lot better now

i wish he would have guests live on his show rather than via telephone tho

I'm amazed that people are actually interested in seeing him fight again. He's pushing 40 if not already there, coming off a 2 plus year layoff, lost 3 out of his last 4, and his style wasn't exactly exciting.

he has wicked intelligence and is very eloquent when he speaks

wasn't a fan when he fought, but I am now

Has interesting guests, asks all the right questions always has great stories to tell and it's actually wrestling/mma related most of the time. Funny how a guy who has achieved way more than Schaub and is the GOAT of trash talk is more humble than Schaub on his podcast

Since when did Sonnen achieve more than Schaub?

Only Tuf Noobs think highly of Sonnen. No one gave a fuck about this guy for the majority of his career. The guy pisses hot, and sounds like he saved a nation if you listen to him talk, taps to strikes, etc. I still remember Maia throwing him around like a child and tapping him out so quick, but no one was surprised because it was chael sonnen.

I actually thought quite the opposite, for someone who made his career on talking his podcast is lame and contrived.

Did you download the true car app, get a Casper mattress, check out the onnit warrior bar and Mct oils?

Last edited:
You're Welcome

sonnen-flex.jpg

Since when did Sonnen achieve more than Schaub?

Only Tuf Noobs think highly of Sonnen. No one gave a fuck about this guy for the majority of his career. The guy pisses hot, and sounds like he saved a nation if you listen to him talk, taps to strikes, etc. I still remember Maia throwing him around like a child and tapping him out so quick, but no one was surprised because it was chael sonnen.
You gave yourself away went you mentioned "TUF Noobs" :))

I agree. He's a great, entertaining talker. Not just with MMA, but with any topic as well.

I listen to him more often than rogan but hes not as plentiful.

I like his personal rants usually more so than his guests but i do not like the ad plugs in the middle. Rogan does his ads correctly.

Back