I'm amazed how great Chael Sonnens podcast is

Chael can be funny but I don't trust the words out of his mouth. I really do think he makes up stories to get buzz.

Has interesting guests, asks all the right questions always has great stories to tell and it's actually wrestling/mma related most of the time. Funny how a guy who has achieved way more than Schaub and is the GOAT of trash talk is more humble than Schaub on his podcast

yeah i enjoy his podcast, but i have to be interested in the guest. i dont like the pro wrestling goons he has on sometimes

Chael can be funny but I don't trust the words out of his mouth. I really do think he makes up stories to get buzz.

huge chael fan but yeah you have a point.

i know he does have a lot of genuine stories tho, training stories and behind the scenes shit. i guess all fighters do but most cant tell a story like chael does

I like his personal rants usually more so than his guests but i do not like the ad plugs in the middle. Rogan does his ads correctly.

Agreed. I remember his interview with Malki on the Jones situation, the discussion was starting to heat up & he the plugged an ad out of nowhere lol.

Rogan does it right with the voice overs at the start/end of the podcast.

he's out of larges in black and gray :(

View attachment 130283

lol basically clean

Since when did Sonnen achieve more than Schaub?

Only Tuf Noobs think highly of Sonnen. No one gave a fuck about this guy for the majority of his career. The guy pisses hot, and sounds like he saved a nation if you listen to him talk, taps to strikes, etc. I still remember Maia throwing him around like a child and tapping him out so quick, but no one was surprised because it was chael sonnen.

He's not the only fighter to piss hot and he just happens to be one of the most entertaining guys in the MMA community. Whether or not anybody gave a fuck about him for the majority of his career is irrelevant. Chael's drawn more money in one event than Schaub has his whole career. Schaub couldn't draw flies if he was covered in shit.

You must be a Silva or sensitive Shogun fan who's still better about his loss to Chael P.

Last edited:
Yeah I listen every week, really enjoy it. Not listening to Schaub and Callen much any more. Schaub slagging people off that have achieved much more than him and throwing steroid accusations at everyone gets a bit tiresome.

Chael's an interesting dude
some of his humour is sublime

when he joked about how he thought he lost
"just the one round" when Anderson triangle choked him out
after beating on Anderson for 4 rounds
that was hilarious

his fight predictions tend to suck:p

he's a pretty good interviewer
and good with his guests
His predictions do suck, and he's the first to admit it!

I haven't listened much over the last half year or so, but I'll never forget Chael telling Nate Diaz "The bigger guy is ALWAYS at a disadvantage" over and over when trying to talk up Nick's chances against Anderson.

Dude's entertaining as hell, but you can't take a single thing he says seriously.

Has interesting guests, asks all the right questions always has great stories to tell and it's actually wrestling/mma related most of the time. Funny how a guy who has achieved way more than Schaub and is the GOAT of trash talk is more humble than Schaub on his podcast
The only thing I DON'T like about Chael is that he gave birth to this...

image.jpeg

Hit or miss, I can only take so much of his comedy routine personality.

The dude is also a bald faced liar, and tells the same lies so often and so straight you get the feeling he's half convinced himself its true. Virtually everything he said about PEDS and his last round of failures was completely untrue - but he delivers the lies with confidence.

It can be tiresome.

In small bites the dude can be comedy gold though.

Slick talking ego maniacs like Chael are made for radio

Yeah I listen every week, really enjoy it. Not listening to Schaub and Callen much any more. Schaub slagging people off that have achieved much more than him and throwing steroid accusations at everyone gets a bit tiresome.

Haha his first fight with Sonnen was one of the best night of my life.

Watching that doped up loser get triangle arm barred was hilarious.

Only Tuf Noobs think highly of Sonnen. No one gave a fuck about this guy for the majority of his career. The guy pisses hot, and sounds like he saved a nation if you listen to him talk, taps to strikes, etc. I still remember Maia throwing him around like a child and tapping him out so quick, but no one was surprised because it was chael sonnen.

Chael's wins over Nate and Okami alone are far more valuable than anything Schaub did.

You might be slightly retarded if you think Chael didn't achieve more than Schaub.

I'm amazed that people are actually interested in seeing him fight again. He's pushing 40 if not already there, coming off a 2 plus year layoff, lost 3 out of his last 4, and his style wasn't exactly exciting.

40 is the new 30 dude!

Hendo
Hunt
Anderson
Yoel

And 52 is,......52
Ken

i like his podcast a lot except when he talks about pro wrestling.

You're Welcome

sonnen-flex.jpg

Ariel looks like he's about to shit himself.

Back