I'm absolutely DISGUSTED with Edmond!! What a JOKE!!

Sorry for the long post, guys, but I'm fucking fuming right now because of that guy!

Mods, I understand if you delete this thread but I think it's best if we keep it here and I'm 1,000,000% positive everybody else here would agree. I know we aren't supposed to talk this way about fighters, coaches, etc, but come on, just this one time!!

First off, let me start by saying I'm not and never been a big Ronda fan, so this has nothing to do with me apparently being 'butthurt' about her losing.

I'm simply fucking disgusted by her 'coach'. What a fucking JOKE that was.

She showed no improvements with her striking whatsoever and actually looked worse than her last fight and all of her other fights combined. Edmond had a very, very long time to help Ronda improve her striking defense but clearly he didn't help her at all and made her worse.

I seriously hope somebody beats the absolute FUCK out of him for this garbage. I hope every single fighter at his 'gym' leaves and tells him how much of a useless piece of trash her is as a coach.

Like so many have said, he hit the jackpot with being her 'coach' because of the money he could make and the fame he could get. Just like all of you, I've never liked Edmond and always saw him as the worst coach around, but this seriously just fucking DISGUSTED me!

I've never been so fucking angry about an MMA fight in my life. I fully understand the hate Ronda gets for the shit she's said but I feel so bad for her right now. We all knew she was mentally broken after the Holly fight and that she clearly still is during the build-up to this 'fight', but man, I can't help but feel so bad for her and it's Edmond's fault.

I hope nobody goes on her Twitter or Instagram and start bashing her like they did last time. The loss to Holly really messed her up mentally/emotionally and she talked about suicide and all that. This loss was a million times worse than the Holly loss and I can't even imagine how she must feel right now.

I'm not directing this at you because I know you guys are better than that, I know you guys don't and wouldn't go onto her Twitter/Instagram and start shit talking her after everything she's been through, especially now (at least I hope none of you would do that). If anybody does it, they're the biggest pieces of shit on the planet.

She definitely needs to retire now because there's no way she can come back from this, there's just no f'n way - either that, or she needs to get a different coach. If she doesn't retire, she DEFINITELY needs to go to a REAL gym that has REAL coaches that can help her.

Poor Ronda, man. I feel so fucking bad for her and I don't care what anybody says, this is Edmond's fault as a 'coach'.

I wish Werdum did more than that little push kick and actually hurt him. Somebody needs to smack that guy up for this. This is proof that he's using Ronda and always has because of financial gain, as well as some fame and such.

Absolutely fucking DISGUSTING. I'm fucking pissed off at this.

Any of you guys that have Twitter and all that should go online and bash him nonstop forever.

There's so much more I could say right now about how much I hate Edmond now and how bad I feel for Ronda, but I'm sure you guys get the point.

xGFQXjs.png

GAOuM9t.gif

Ronda can't fire Edmond because she treats her like a father in some sort of twisted way.

Coach Edmind is a great guy. Fuck the haters.

#coachofthyear #makinghonest$$$

Naw. 2nd part. Feel like I haven't seen you since I was arguing with you on condit Diaz threads. Other guy is a shitposter though for sure.

Ah, yeah, I don't post as much as I used to.

I don't remember what our argument was about in one of the Diaz/Condit threads from way back, but I must mention, unlike most hardcore Diaz fans, I actually had Condit winning that fight and don't give the Diaz fanbase a bad rep, you know what I mean.

Wow I've never seen someone "not" care so much.

You just had a cuck meltdown after she got her face flogged in, again.

And somehow it's all the coaches fault. Gtfo.

<TrumpWrong1>

I don't care that Ronda lost - I'm simply hating on her coach for being bad at his job. Not that hard to understand, little man.

Lol, if you're saying I had a 'cuck meltdown' when Holly beat her too, then you're wrong 'cause I actually picked Holly to win that fight. I said it years before it happened that she would beat Ronda if they ever meet. Holly is and always was one of my favourite WMMA fighters, long before she got in the UFC.

I don't give a fuck that Ronda lost to Nunes, as I already said, I'm talking about her coach's inability to teach his students how to box/strike at all. She's been with the guy for years and her striking never did improve, and same goes with Browne and Ellenberger. Whose fault is that? the student(s) or the teacher? Pretty simple to understand isn't it?

It's Edmond's fault that his students can't strike or used to be able to and went on the decline as soon as they started learning from him. I never said it wasn't also Ronda's fault either that she decided to stay at his gym either, so keep mentioning that if it makes you feel better.

I'm starting to think you actually are a cuck since you can't stop using that word. Posting about your fantasies isn't going to help you here, special ed.

You only joined up here a few days ago, so it's no surprise that you're doing nothing but shit posting.

Coach Edmind is a great guy. Fuck the haters.

#coachofthyear #makinghonest$$$

Yup, shit posting confirmed, all 251 one them in less than a week, doubt you'll be here for very long.

The fact people sign up with intentions of doing nothing but shit posting is just pathetic, f'n loser.

Last edited:
Ronda needed to take charge of her fight game since her loss to Holly unlike a lot of other camps Ronda has the bank to bring in quality sparring & coaches to plug holes in her striking game hitting pads and shadow boxing don't instantly lead to better striking. Foot positioning, head & shoulder movement, proper countering, Ronda showed little to no basic fundamentals not sure if it was Nunes constant pressure that caused Ronda to forget the basics, but she looked completely lost.

This is so funny the attitude people have towards this. White knights and female damage cases come out of the wood works to portray Rousey as a victim when while she was winning they were the ones spinning the bullshit about her beating up men then pro fighters then the Heavyweight champion of the world garbage. Now that she has been crushed twice its time to give her extra special care because she is a woman. MMA fans have never acted this way in the case of a male fighter. This is sad sexism at its finest.

She is an adult, she can go to any team she wants and be accepted right away. She didnt because she likes being the star of the gym and where she was everything was about her.

Edmond may well be a shit coach if you have a student for years and she still cant strike either you suck, she sucks or both.

To be fair, Mama Rousey warned us about this dude a while ago. I can't stand Ronda or her camp, but I do believe that a mother's love looks out for the best interest of her child. She tried man...I sincerely mean that...she tried.

In the fight audio he is telling her to fucking move her head and clinch. What does she do? She stands there straight up and takes punch after punch to the face. I don't think Edmond is 100% to blame here. The only criticism I have is Ronda not shooting right away and trying to stand with her. If Edmond told her to do that then I think you have a valid complaint.

Very valid point, everyone is slating him for what he said during those infamous 48 seconds but he was actually talking sense 'MOVE YOUR HEAD!' She didn't and the rest is history. However I am not convinced he is a great MMA coach. Surely once you reach the level that Rousey has you begin to consider the other good MMA gyms around who have multiple champions training there..

In the fight audio he is telling her to fucking move her head and clinch. What does she do? She stands there straight up and takes punch after punch to the face. I don't think Edmond is 100% to blame here. The only criticism I have is Ronda not shooting right away and trying to stand with her. If Edmond told her to do that then I think you have a valid complaint.
Shouldn't this be the gameplan to begin with?

She's a judo submission fighter not a striker that she believes she is. Put her against Cyborg and she would probably train the same way.

Sorry for the long post, guys, but I'm fucking fuming right now because of that guy!

Mods, I understand if you delete this thread but I think it's best if we keep it here and I'm 1,000,000% positive everybody else here would agree. I know we aren't supposed to talk this way about fighters, coaches, etc, but come on, just this one time!!

First off, let me start by saying I'm not and never been a big Ronda fan, so this has nothing to do with me apparently being 'butthurt' about her losing.

I'm simply fucking disgusted by her 'coach'. What a fucking JOKE that was.

She showed no improvements with her striking whatsoever and actually looked worse than her last fight and all of her other fights combined. Edmond had a very, very long time to help Ronda improve her striking defense but clearly he didn't help her at all and made her worse.

I seriously hope somebody beats the absolute FUCK out of him for this garbage. I hope every single fighter at his 'gym' leaves and tells him how much of a useless piece of trash her is as a coach.

Like so many have said, he hit the jackpot with being her 'coach' because of the money he could make and the fame he could get. Just like all of you, I've never liked Edmond and always saw him as the worst coach around, but this seriously just fucking DISGUSTED me!

I've never been so fucking angry about an MMA fight in my life. I fully understand the hate Ronda gets for the shit she's said but I feel so bad for her right now. We all knew she was mentally broken after the Holly fight and that she clearly still is during the build-up to this 'fight', but man, I can't help but feel so bad for her and it's Edmond's fault.

I hope nobody goes on her Twitter or Instagram and start bashing her like they did last time. The loss to Holly really messed her up mentally/emotionally and she talked about suicide and all that. This loss was a million times worse than the Holly loss and I can't even imagine how she must feel right now.

I'm not directing this at you because I know you guys are better than that, I know you guys don't and wouldn't go onto her Twitter/Instagram and start shit talking her after everything she's been through, especially now (at least I hope none of you would do that). If anybody does it, they're the biggest pieces of shit on the planet.

She definitely needs to retire now because there's no way she can come back from this, there's just no f'n way - either that, or she needs to get a different coach. If she doesn't retire, she DEFINITELY needs to go to a REAL gym that has REAL coaches that can help her.

Poor Ronda, man. I feel so fucking bad for her and I don't care what anybody says, this is Edmond's fault as a 'coach'.

I wish Werdum did more than that little push kick and actually hurt him. Somebody needs to smack that guy up for this. This is proof that he's using Ronda and always has because of financial gain, as well as some fame and such.

Absolutely fucking DISGUSTING. I'm fucking pissed off at this.

Any of you guys that have Twitter and all that should go online and bash him nonstop forever.

There's so much more I could say right now about how much I hate Edmond now and how bad I feel for Ronda, but I'm sure you guys get the point.

xGFQXjs.png

Fuckin A man... he's a disgrace..... but..... Ronda got very far with him, was very dominant, knocked out Bethe and beat everyone else during her run.... that takes time to break the belief when so much goes right, if it ain't broke don't fix it and many dont.... look at Fedor, swings his hooks, jumps into the guard of BBJ master Big Nog and beat the snot out of him.... that strategy and overconfidence was his part of his success and downfall..... BJ Penn was the same, super talented, winning, winning, winning and then everyone jumps on his camp saying he's not being prepared properly and that might have been true....

Ronda's mom was right from day one as she always hated Edmond... but Ronda was successful and Edmond was/is perhaps a father figure for her... thats a tough bond to break with so much success together.... maybe now she'll understand and get a new camp... Ronda's still young with some strong atributes but it might be too late to correct so many flaws and recover the invincibility complex.

I just heard Nunes say that she knew Ronda would try and strike with her a little bit because her coach would tell her that her striking is good
That was the kind of insider trading info I needed before the fight. I assumed they went back to the drawing board after the Holm fight, not do the same exact shit all over again.

Back