I'm absolutely DISGUSTED with Edmond!! What a JOKE!!

That209

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sorry for the long post, guys, but I'm fucking fuming right now because of that guy!

Mods, I understand if you delete this thread but I think it's best if we keep it here and I'm 1,000,000% positive everybody else here would agree. I know we aren't supposed to talk this way about fighters, coaches, etc, but come on, just this one time!!

First off, let me start by saying I'm not and never been a big Ronda fan, so this has nothing to do with me apparently being 'butthurt' about her losing.

I'm simply fucking disgusted by her 'coach'. What a fucking JOKE that was.

She showed no improvements with her striking whatsoever and actually looked worse than her last fight and all of her other fights combined. Edmond had a very, very long time to help Ronda improve her striking defense but clearly he didn't help her at all and made her worse.

I seriously hope somebody beats the absolute FUCK out of him for this garbage. I hope every single fighter at his 'gym' leaves and tells him how much of a useless piece of trash her is as a coach.

Like so many have said, he hit the jackpot with being her 'coach' because of the money he could make and the fame he could get. Just like all of you, I've never liked Edmond and always saw him as the worst coach around, but this seriously just fucking DISGUSTED me!

I've never been so fucking angry about an MMA fight in my life. I fully understand the hate Ronda gets for the shit she's said but I feel so bad for her right now. We all knew she was mentally broken after the Holly fight and that she clearly still is during the build-up to this 'fight', but man, I can't help but feel so bad for her and it's Edmond's fault.

I hope nobody goes on her Twitter or Instagram and start bashing her like they did last time. The loss to Holly really messed her up mentally/emotionally and she talked about suicide and all that. This loss was a million times worse than the Holly loss and I can't even imagine how she must feel right now.

I'm not directing this at you because I know you guys are better than that, I know you guys don't and wouldn't go onto her Twitter/Instagram and start shit talking her after everything she's been through, especially now (at least I hope none of you would do that). If anybody does it, they're the biggest pieces of shit on the planet.

She definitely needs to retire now because there's no way she can come back from this, there's just no f'n way - either that, or she needs to get a different coach. If she doesn't retire, she DEFINITELY needs to go to a REAL gym that has REAL coaches that can help her.

Poor Ronda, man. I feel so fucking bad for her and I don't care what anybody says, this is Edmond's fault as a 'coach'.

I wish Werdum did more than that little push kick and actually hurt him. Somebody needs to smack that guy up for this. This is proof that he's using Ronda and always has because of financial gain, as well as some fame and such.

Absolutely fucking DISGUSTING. I'm fucking pissed off at this.

Any of you guys that have Twitter and all that should go online and bash him nonstop forever.

There's so much more I could say right now about how much I hate Edmond now and how bad I feel for Ronda, but I'm sure you guys get the point.

xGFQXjs.png

Rousey chose him with her own will repeatedly. Don't put this on him.

I don't feel bad for Rousey one fuckin bit.

Once Ronda started making big bucks, she should have dumped Edmond and put together a dream camp. Train your boxing with Freddie Roach, bring in an elite wrestler to learn how to shoot singles and doubles, ect...become a complete fighter for God's sake.

Dude this was all obvious

All along

She aint going to a different gym she is retiring, we know this shit

The audio from Ronda's corner was hilarious.

Edmund's legit. Look at the speed with which he assumes the position:
GrippingGloriousGerbil.gif

Legit fraud.

Last edited:
In the fight audio he is telling her to fucking move her head and clinch. What does she do? She stands there straight up and takes punch after punch to the face. I don't think Edmond is 100% to blame here. The only criticism I have is Ronda not shooting right away and trying to stand with her. If Edmond told her to do that then I think you have a valid complaint.

Sorry for the long post, guys, but I'm fucking fuming right now because of that guy!

Mods, I understand if you delete this thread but I think it's best if we keep it here and I'm 1,000,000% positive everybody else here would agree. I know we aren't supposed to talk this way about fighters, coaches, etc, but come on, just this one time!!

First off, let me start by saying I'm not and never been a big Ronda fan, so this has nothing to do with me apparently being 'butthurt' about her losing.

I'm simply fucking disgusted by her 'coach'. What a fucking JOKE that was.

She showed no improvements with her striking whatsoever and actually looked worse than her last fight and all of her other fights combined. Edmond had a very, very long time to help Ronda improve her striking defense but clearly he didn't help her at all and made her worse.

I seriously hope somebody beats the absolute FUCK out of him for this garbage. I hope every single fighter at his 'gym' leaves and tells him how much of a useless piece of trash her is as a coach.

Like so many have said, he hit the jackpot with being her 'coach' because of the money he could make and the fame he could get. Just like all of you, I've never liked Edmond and always saw him as the worst coach around, but this seriously just fucking DISGUSTED me!

I've never been so fucking angry about an MMA fight in my life. I fully understand the hate Ronda gets for the shit she's said but I feel so bad for her right now. We all knew she was mentally broken after the Holly fight and that she clearly still is during the build-up to this 'fight', but man, I can't help but feel so bad for her and it's Edmond's fault.

I hope nobody goes on her Twitter or Instagram and start bashing her like they did last time. The loss to Holly really messed her up mentally/emotionally and she talked about suicide and all that. This loss was a million times worse than the Holly loss and I can't even imagine how she must feel right now.

I'm not directing this at you because I know you guys are better than that, I know you guys don't and wouldn't go onto her Twitter/Instagram and start shit talking her after everything she's been through, especially now (at least I hope none of you would do that). If anybody does it, they're the biggest pieces of shit on the planet.

She definitely needs to retire now because there's no way she can come back from this, there's just no f'n way - either that, or she needs to get a different coach. If she doesn't retire, she DEFINITELY needs to go to a REAL gym that has REAL coaches that can help her.

Poor Ronda, man. I feel so fucking bad for her and I don't care what anybody says, this is Edmond's fault as a 'coach'.

I wish Werdum did more than that little push kick and actually hurt him. Somebody needs to smack that guy up for this. This is proof that he's using Ronda and always has because of financial gain, as well as some fame and such.

Absolutely fucking DISGUSTING. I'm fucking pissed off at this.

Any of you guys that have Twitter and all that should go online and bash him nonstop forever.

There's so much more I could say right now about how much I hate Edmond now and how bad I feel for Ronda, but I'm sure you guys get the point.

xGFQXjs.png
He's as bad of a coach as whoever taught you spelling/grammar.

You must be trolling... time for some Ronda bashing on instagram/twitter now.

The only thing I'm pissed about is that I missed her losing live and only got to see the slow-mo replays.

She has all of that money and she stuck with this coach.

I just felt like fans deserved an actual fight, and Edmond robbed us of that with his snake oil salesmanship.

Wow.

Were you expecting something different anyway? Edmond is a known talent destroyer.

LOL, this is great.

"Beautiful! beautiful!!"

xGFQXjs.png

Also, why haven't the mods made the Edmond smiley yet? There's tons of smiley's that aren't used at all but they can't put an Edmond one? I'm sure it would be used all the time.

Back