I'm a Fedor fan, but....

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
...why on earth should he get Werdum in his first fight back??

As much as I respect the guy and think he's one of the greatest mma fighters of all time, he's done nothing worth mentioning in about 7 years now.

His last fight was 3 years ago, and his 3 fight win streak is against Ishii, Monson, and Pedro Rizzo. He's about as deserving as Mirko, who has a very similar winstreak, but at least his is recent and he's an active fighter.

If anything that's the fight to make, Fedor vs Mirko rematch, a classic between two legends that actually kinda makes sense going by their record, but even that's being generous to Fedor since he hasn't fought since 2012.

Werdum vs Stipe is the obvious choice with AA fighting Mir and JDS fighting Reem.

If that's what Fedor wants to come back,that's what he shouldget.

Fedor/Werdum makes sense. Werdum on Fedor after he beat him, 'Fedor is the best in the world'

Just deal with it, ts. Fedor is the best ever, and right now.

I agree. I am pro Fedor, but he doesn't deserve that fight. Should at least beat two top 10 HW's first.

Ok cool, now how bout some serious replies with some logic behind them.

if he does get into the ufc then yeh i agree, mirko is a good choice. i don't think he'll do that great against the top 10 but i hope he does.

fedor vs mirko 2 in japan please.

The UFC doesnt really have a exact system for giving title shots, if someone has a big enough name and they can promote it? The fight could happen.

Fedor/Werdum makes sense. Werdum on Fedor after he beat him, 'Fedor is the best in the world'

Just deal with it, ts. Fedor is the best ever, and right now.

Put the pipe down and pick up reality bud.

Ok cool, now how bout some serious replies with some logic behind them.

whatever do you mean? stop your crying and deal with it isn't logical enough for you?

so, I agree with you. Fedor should come back as what he left, a barely top ten fighter. He should have to earn a...well anything actually. He should have to start as a promising prospect. I'll give him that much.

I would like to see Fedor/Mirko 2. That's a good fight.

Just give him the fight. If he wins, great. If he loses, thanks for playing.

Put the pipe down and pick up reality bud.

Huh? So giving Lesnar a title shot after 1 loss and 1 win(against a non ranked opponent) was all good to you? Face it, this would be perfect for the UFC to get back on track. But right now there is no Fedor, all we have saving the UFC right now is Mark Hunt, and Mcgreggor or whatever his name is.

I was a huge Fedor fan. Was. He had the opportunity to fight in the UFC when it would have mattered but his Russian mob associates wanted an insane contract. If he comes on board now he should have to earn his way into the top ten, let alone a title shot. It's been too long to ride in on his Emperor's coat tails.

Just give him the fight. If he wins, great. If he loses, thanks for playing.

Ya good logic, fuck the other 3-4 guys who bled their guts out for the past 3 years to climb into UFC contender status while Fedor sat on his ass.

Ya good logic, fuck the other 3-4 guys who bled their guts out for the past 3 years to climb into UFC contender status while Fedor sat on his ass.

lol no clear contender has emerged

The state of the division is utter shit right now. Not to mention they put Mir against Arlovski.

I agree. I am pro Fedor, but he doesn't deserve that fight. Should at least beat two top 10 HW's first.

Did Verdum deserve his fight againt Fedor at the time?

I think you are right though, Fedor should have at least 1 top 10 fight(maybe Mark Hunt or something) but Fedor Vs Werdum 2 would be pretty cool.

Back