I'm a Brown Belt!

Don't they delete those threads? Some guy in support was saying that he got a yellow belt but then lost 80 posts and went back to being a white belt.

Yep.

Its horseshit.

Last time I logged in I was 5 posts away from 25k.

Yep.

Its horseshit.

Last time I logged in I was 5 posts away from 25k.

lol. don't post in fight threads then. they get deleted because nobodies ever going to go back and read them. that's like keeping a fantasy football guide from 2004 when you have a new one.

I get what youre saying though. before a certain thread series in another forum started getting purged, a good portion of members had thousands and thousands of posts just from there. then they were deleted and one guy who had like 10k went to like 950. lol. if post count mattered that would suck.

if post count mattered that would suck.

huh.gif

lol. don't post in fight threads then. they get deleted because nobodies ever going to go back and read them. that's like keeping a fantasy football guide from 2004 when you have a new one.

I never post in fight threads, considering I don't watch mma anymore.

It was some Gheyberry thread.

I'm just letting him know that yes, indeed posts do disappear.

lets party like its 1999

congrats

I skipped brown.

Lol I become a brown belt 2 days ago. Took much less than 8 yrs. Prolly cuz of the damn PBP threads

In before thread gets wastelanded and thus loses his posts. lol

Hooray for you I guess? Does everyone get a celebration thread when they get a new belt?

Sorry TS couldn't hear you all the way over here in mobile view. Your accomplishment is less than nothing.

I have zero recollection of posting in this thread. That was less than two months ago and I did some serious arithmetic for the post. This is getting out of hand.

Back