I'm a Brown Belt!

I just got mine the other week.

Did we just become best friends?!

I never thought I'd get higher than 1500 posts before I forgot about sherdog, then I discovered the mayberry and play by play threads and I'm damn near 7000....disgusting

It's only taken 8 years!

91.gif

I'd like to thank Sherdog members for being so obsessed with MMA that they will reply to any thread and flame each other for the threadstarters amusement...Fedor Emelianenko and Dana White for being able to start an argument any time there names are mentioned. Mayberry for being one of the few forums that somehow has respectable replies. And P&M even though I don't think the posts there actually count.

Congrats.

I have no idea how some of these guys can post so mucking fuch around here.

2013 start dates with 10K posts! Fuck!

Congrats.

I have no idea how some of these guys can post so mucking fuch around here.

2013 start dates with 10K posts! Fuck!

I just got mine the other week.

Did we just become best friends?!
3way.jpg

Seriously though, the internet is still so new in my eyes that the idea of being on a forum or other online place for 8 years or more seems surprising to me and it was just a reminder of that. I actually have used Sherdog for a long time, beyond just MMA. Anyway thanks everybody lol.

I never thought I'd get higher than 1500 posts before I forgot about sherdog, then I discovered the mayberry and play by play threads and I'm damn near 7000....disgusting

Mayberry/War Room likely make up 90% of my posts now. The heavies just gets unbearable. I use to do the play by play threads but then I realized I wasn't enjoying the fights at all and didn't care enough to post whore. I think those threads are the reason for a lot of sherdog posters being oblivious to who really won at the end of the fight.

Much better than a black belt who has been a member for like 2 months... whose belt is based on truck loads of garbage posts...

Never heard of you

misread this as being in the grappling forum.

continue patting yourself on the back.

Congrats on the shit belt.

Post more, but don't post whore.

Works either way. But yea.

If you want it to shoot up quick, post in the fight night discussion threads while a fights happening then pretend you were paying attention after when you thought it was a robbery. That's always fun.

Works either way. But yea.

If you want it to shoot up quick, post in the fight night discussion threads while a fights happening then pretend you were paying attention after when you thought it was a robbery. That's always fun.

Don't they delete those threads? Some guy in support was saying that he got a yellow belt but then lost 80 posts and went back to being a white belt.

Back