I'm a 205lb male that got subbed by a 115lb female at my local MMA gym today

TS is a regular Jose Aldo. Was she disabled too, TS?

aldo3.jpeg

To all you Sherdoggers living in your parents basement typing away with your Cheetos stained fingers saying you don't care for manlets, strawweights, flyweights and/or female fighters cause they have no skill etc. please do the diehard MMA community a big favour STFU. These "manlets" and female fighters in the UFC have tremendous skill and strength but you guys wouldn't know it since you most of you sit on your ass all day and never engaged in any combat sports in your life. Any UFC "manlet" or woman would whoop your ass if you ever stepped into the cage or gym with them let alone a recreational or amateur in the gym training for a few years.
this would make Helio Gracie happy

TS.... I'll give you that she was the technically superior grappler, maybe her lil ass was some sort of bjj whizz, but if it were a real fight could you have punched your way out of that sub? I've rolled with some decent BJJ chicks, not many, but a few and it was still never fair and as a matter of fact due to unspoken gym etiquette while you may roll about 80% against dudes you go about 50% against females. A trained woman against an untrained man does in fact stand a chance, but against somebody such as yourself who trains it should be a one sided affair.

My weight is around 155/160. When I started bjj, my first day sparring I rolled with a female (new)purple who had several medals from competing (at blue), she weighed around 130-140. She couldn't get a sub.

TS was probably choking on hamburgers while grappling.

I cut to 155 I've been subbed by a 115 pound female who's in the UFC at the moment...because I was rolling at about 50%. Not just strength wise, but I let her go for subs and I only tried to escape once she had locked a submission up. I let her lock up a triangle and it was so tight that I couldn't actually escape.

Meanwhile, a very talented 125 pound purple belt guy used to sub me all the time and I used to go at about 80% (just to minimise my obvious strength & weight advantage). There is such a huge discrepancy with males and females in not just strength, but agility, speed and basically any other measurable athletic trait.

All 125 male fighters in the UFC would sub any sherdogger who's never trained. That might have been a better point to make, TS.

I've never trained a day in my life. But I'm a 190 pound 6'2" male. There is no way a 115lb woman is going to sub me unless it's someone like Kyra or Dern or something like that.

To all you Sherdoggers living in your parents basement typing away with your Cheetos stained fingers saying you don't care for manlets, strawweights, flyweights and/or female fighters cause they have no skill etc. please do the diehard MMA community a big favour STFU. These "manlets" and female fighters in the UFC have tremendous skill and strength but you guys wouldn't know it since you most of you sit on your ass all day and never engaged in any combat sports in your life. Any UFC "manlet" or woman would whoop your ass if you ever stepped into the cage or gym with them let alone a recreational or amateur in the gym training for a few years.

Cough cough pusssy cough cough

Was it via triangle? If so, how'd it smell?

Pretty obvious responses but this is possible. I was friends with a chick that was crazy strong and did zero martial arts or weight training. She was 140lbs and carried my 220lb friend down a hill on her back then started doing squats with him still on her back... She'd punch trees full force bare handed as well.

Last time i rolled with a 115 lbs woman, i intentionally stayed in north-south position for 45 minutes.

I cut to 155 I've been subbed by a 115 pound female who's in the UFC at the moment...because I was rolling at about 50%. Not just strength wise, but I let her go for subs and I only tried to escape once she had locked a submission up. I let her lock up a triangle and it was so tight that I couldn't actually escape.

Meanwhile, a very talented 125 pound purple belt guy used to sub me all the time and I used to go at about 80% (just to minimise my obvious strength & weight advantage). There is such a huge discrepancy with males and females in not just strength, but agility, speed and basically any other measurable athletic trait.

All 125 male fighters in the UFC would sub any sherdogger who's never trained. That might have been a better point to make, TS.
Exactly men and women are night and day difference even when they are the same weight. Especially those little dudes that are like fucking monkeys with speed and agility

Back