I'm a 205lb male that got subbed by a 115lb female at my local MMA gym today

I'm gonna say that this OP is bs.

What gym/coach is lining up the biggest with the smallest for sparing? Seems unlikely.

It means nothing. I've seen tons of bigger guys get subbed by 120-140 pound women in the gym.

It all comes down to the fact that men just don't try as hard in the same way they do against other men -- whereas the women are going always going 100%.

Whenever I rolled with girls I never even tried to submit them. I'd go slow and steady and practice fundamentals, and very often they'd end up taking my back or side control. Then when they went for submissions, I just focused on the fundamentals of defense, rather than trying to power out of the submission. I've never tapped to a girl myself, but I've definitely almost been tapped a couple of times.

For me, rolling with a girl always ends in a draw when they get tired and give up. I just can't seriously use my strength the same way I would against another man.

This thread needs to be archived. Epic thread

To all you Sherdoggers living in your parents basement typing away with your Cheetos stained fingers saying you don't care for manlets, strawweights, flyweights and/or female fighters cause they have no skill etc. please do the diehard MMA community a big favour STFU. These "manlets" and female fighters in the UFC have tremendous skill and strength but you guys wouldn't know it since you most of you sit on your ass all day and never engaged in any combat sports in your life. Any UFC "manlet" or woman would whoop your ass if you ever stepped into the cage or gym with them let alone a recreational or amateur in the gym training for a few years.

maybe you are not as t
To all you Sherdoggers living in your parents basement typing away with your Cheetos stained fingers saying you don't care for manlets, strawweights, flyweights and/or female fighters cause they have no skill etc. please do the diehard MMA community a big favour STFU. These "manlets" and female fighters in the UFC have tremendous skill and strength but you guys wouldn't know it since you most of you sit on your ass all day and never engaged in any combat sports in your life. Any UFC "manlet" or woman would whoop your ass if you ever stepped into the cage or gym with them let alone a recreational or amateur in the gym training for a few years.

That's pathetic man... For real.
I'm going to assume its made up to try and prove a dumb point. If not, find the weight room or grow some balls.

The manlets kick my ass but the girls in the UFC? Most of them have less of a chance than Bisping beating Rockhold....wait bad example.

this thread is great! There is no shame getting beat in a combat sport by a smaller opponent but 115 lb girl? Pathetic.

why is this thread active again

TS sounds like a beta cuck pussy.

I've not seen a thread this durable (nr. 1000 posts) since Brock Lesnar KOd Twice in Practice or the Alessio Sakara Apocalytic thread.

I'm gonna say that this OP is bs.

What gym/coach is lining up the biggest with the smallest for sparing? Seems unlikely.
Yeah this is obviously bullshit. I like how he/she uses exact mma weight classes for comparison.

I got subbed by a fat, butch lesbian and two dudes all at the same time a few years back.

Right afterwards they took me to the 72nd precinct.

It's ok to be choked by a chick, as long as it's not around your neck.

pretty sure ts is 205 at 40% body fat. The only sherbro over 5%
cut some weight and you're a unfit featherweight.
Im not surprised.

Back