I'm a 205lb male that got subbed by a 115lb female at my local MMA gym today

Nice way to commit e-suicide on sherdog, TS.

I've been grappling for quite a few years and I have rolled with high level 115 lb female Black Belts. They couldn't do anything to me and I didn't even have to strain. On the other hand, strong male purple belts wipe the floor with me.
this is my feeling as well even when i first started with just experience in folkstyle wreslting i wasnt getting tapped by someone significantly weaker than me if ur argument is that a 115 woman is as strong as i am (i am roughly the same weight you are at 5"11) or at least strong enough to overcome me through grappling skill i think your insane. now a 240lb gorilla with some experience yeah he has enough skill that the power makes up the gap, and i honestly feel totally different about it if you were talking about striking im pretty sure JJ could just dance around me and pepper me all day till i died of exhaustion whilst being in no danger herself but thats not nearly as much about physhical strength.

Im 170 and the only time a girl was ever anywhere close to subbing me was a brown belt when I was a blue belt and had me in position for a omaplata, but couldn't stop me from stepping over her body on it and I escaped.

What did she sub u with? Why are you angry at us, you are the one with shitty sub defense

In shape im 170 and i dont think ive ever been subbed my a woman while ive actually tried

To all you Sherdoggers living in your parents basement typing away with your Cheetos stained fingers saying you don't care for manlets, strawweights, flyweights and/or female fighters cause they have no skill etc. please do the diehard MMA community a big favour STFU. These "manlets" and female fighters in the UFC have tremendous skill and strength but you guys wouldn't know it since you most of you sit on your ass all day and never engaged in any combat sports in your life. Any UFC "manlet" or woman would whoop your ass if you ever stepped into the cage or gym with them let alone a recreational or amateur in the gym training for a few years.

I float between 180-190lbs.

At my first BJJ class I was put up against this scrawny heroine looking chick that couldn't have cracked 100lbs. She was tatted up and cocky and I thought to myself "Fuck this, I'm going to crush this bitch". The buzzer went and she came at me. We clinched and I picked her up and slammed her on her back like she was weightless. She triangle choked me until I blacked out, I was too egotistical to tap.

Of course, if it was a real fight, I would have shattered her face...but man did I gain a lot of respect for the skills of those with legit training.

To all you Sherdoggers living in your parents basement typing away with your Cheetos stained fingers saying you don't care for manlets, strawweights, flyweights and/or female fighters cause they have no skill etc. please do the diehard MMA community a big favour STFU. These "manlets" and female fighters in the UFC have tremendous skill and strength but you guys wouldn't know it since you most of you sit on your ass all day and never engaged in any combat sports in your life. Any UFC "manlet" or woman would whoop your ass if you ever stepped into the cage or gym with them let alone a recreational or amateur in the gym training for a few years.

i think you should get off your high horse.

if you can't realize when people say, "WMMA has no skill" they're talking about among their male peers, i don't know what to say.

and you grouping an entire group of people with a generalization is just as stupid. you realize professional and amateur fighters post on sherdog right?

There are a few SJW's on sherdog, but not enough to defend you here.

lol I'm a 150 pound male white belt and the lone female purple belt in my class couldn't sub me just on my strength alone <45>and she is heavier than me. And this was in my first couple of weeks of bjj<Lmaoo>get the fuck outta here

you're an angry manlet with a small penis

We've got a brown belt female, lesbian, about 185-190 pounds, shoulders like a linebacker. I usually whoop her ass pretty handily, but one time, I give her credit, she caught me in a slick omaplata and tapped me. We've rolled dozens of times, and she only got me that once, so I can't really imagine a circumstance where a 115 pound girl, regardless of rank could catch me in something I couldn't power out of. Posting this was definitely not the best idea TS ever had.

I float between 180-190lbs.

At my first BJJ class I was put up against this scrawny heroine looking chick that couldn't have cracked 100lbs. She was tatted up and cocky and I thought to myself "Fuck this, I'm going to crush this bitch". The buzzer went and she came at me. We clinched and I picked her up and slammed her on her back like she was weightless. She triangle choked me until I blacked out, I was too egotistical to tap.

Of course, if it was a real fight, I would have shattered her face...but man did I gain a lot of respect for the skills of those with legit training.
Of course.....

But the question is, are you supposed to whoop her ass in a sparring session, or just go about 50% so she can get some work in?

I weigh about 190 now but when I trained I weighed like 160 ripped... no female in my gym ever came close to getting anything on me when I was a white belt... you are probably just very out of shape or not very athletic idk what else tot ell you bro its time to find a new sport

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back