i'm 24 years old and have legit zero friends. I have no idea how this happened. My life sucks and I need help turning it around

bruh i'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaay older and legit got zero friends, well I have Sherbros, been using this site for 20 + years now, and my circumstances aren't much better.

Don't listen to people saying, oh you are already so old, what were you doing?

24 in hindsight, is really, really young and all the future ahead of you. Keep your chin down and go at whatever you want to and you will go far, sir.

Best of luck!!!
Thanks bud. Unfortunately at 24 most people already have their established friend groups from HS and College.

I graduated college when I was 22, had a job lined up right out of school and was there for a year before I got fired. Been unemployed since February. I cant find work due to the horrible job market. I'm applying to jobs in the 40K-50K range and I'm getting nothing
Damn. Hope you find something

After high school, you meet the majority of your friends from work. I'd only have 1 friend if I was your age and unemployed as well because I only know 1 person from my teenage years.

Volunteer at your local food bank. Sign up for Meetup.com and do things that interest you. Or rent an apartment with other people. My closest friends are people I shared a house with in my 20s

Only friend a man needs are his barber, his butcher and his bar-tender.

Volunteer at your local food bank. Sign up for Meetup.com and do things that interest you. Or rent an apartment with other people. My closest friends are people I shared a house with in my 20s
This. You have to put yourself out there and go do things where you'll meet like minded people. Join a hiking club. Join a casual sports team if you can find one. If you enjoy comics, find a comic book group, or a movie loving group, etc. It's tough nowadays, espeicaly b/c younger generation seems to default to sitting at home on electronics. In past generations we were forced to go out and look for stuff to do.

I graduated college when I was 22, had a job lined up right out of school and was there for a year before I got fired. Been unemployed since February. I cant find work due to the horrible job market. I'm applying to jobs in the 40K-50K range and I'm getting nothing
Being unemployed makes it hard to make friends. You don't meet many people and you don't have money to go out and do things.

Focus on getting a job and it will be easier to make friends.

Once you get a job, don't get fired... That's a loser thing to do. People don't want to be friends with losers.

Back