I'm 100% convinced Wilder is the hardest hitting puncher of all time, are you?

I mean he is in there.

I actually think Tommy Hearns may be the hardest puncher ever despite Shavers/Foreman etc being the consensus #1 usually.

This cat moved up from 147-195lb's and knocked out great fighters all the way up.

He is #1 for me

watched a short JRE clip about Wilder taking up boxing for 3 years before he went to get bronze at the olympics. Is that crazy? Has there been any other box with limited experience getting a medal at the olympics and is now a champ?

There are a lot of guys with Iron jaws
Yeah it is impressive I must admit that dude is a retard, but he took a good beating and didn't even get rocked somehow by a punch he didn't see coming

But Tyson and Lennox would've dropped everyone Wilder dropped and knocked out even Riddick Bowe and Foreman would've stopped everyone Wilder stopped and prime
Tyson and Lennox stops Fury late.

Couldn’t just do one comment?

Anyways, based on what? Who is the best guy
Jackson kod? Tommy kod guys at 195 after starting as a 147

And yeah shavers is up there

I'm basing it on shock impact, which had nothing to do with how good the opponent is

watched a short JRE clip about Wilder taking up boxing for 3 years before he went to get bronze at the olympics. Is that crazy? Has there been any other box with limited experience getting a medal at the olympics and is now a champ?

Yeah it happens.

He was an insane person

I would actually be afraid of that guy in real everyday life

Max Baer was more talented than Wilder. Max could box when he needed to.

The thing to me that keep Wilder in the game is that he has power to knock someone out through the whole fight. He has good cardio. I suspect there are a lot of guys who can throw very hard but don't because they risk gasping. Lennox is one fighter that could hit really hard but I think often held back some and relied on his boxing.

I mean he is in there.

I actually think Tommy Hearns may be the hardest puncher ever despite Shavers/Foreman etc being the consensus #1 usually.

This cat moved up from 147-195lb's and knocked out great fighters all the way up.

He is #1 for me

Absolutely agree!

I'm basing it on shock impact, which had nothing to do with how good the opponent is
Shock impact?

Meh. You and I weren’t the ones being hit

Ill take tommy ko’ing guys 50 pounds higher than where he started his career tbh

Max Bear had godawful technique, and I don't think he hit anywhere near as hard

Back