I'm 100% convinced Wilder is the hardest hitting puncher of all time, are you?

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Harder than Shavers, and I don't think it's even close. That's how hard I think boy Deontay hits. Yeah they were bums but I've seen other champions KO the same type of fighters and it looks nothing like that. One even had a seizure..!

The difference between Deontay and Shavers from a Foreman, is that Deontay and Earnie have more violent swings. Acceleration equals more power. They also had freakish reach creating this massive leverage.

I don't blame Fury for passing on a rematch

He’s definitely in the discussion.

I would say it's a high probability though that Ortiz wins by decision if he fights very conservatively, though. Wilder might get desperate towards the end. But I can easily see that happening.

Deontay can take Ortiz’s punch and I don’t see an older version of him avoid Wilder’s for 12 rounds TBH.

I think he needs to actually knock out some half decent fighters first, or guys who are known for durability

I think he needs to actually knock out some half decent fighters first, or guys who are known for durability

Not really. Just watching the impact is enough data for me. How many times has Fury been floored?

He hits hard for sure. Maybe harder than George Foreman.

Not floor but stunned.

Speaking through a translator Ortiz also gave a post fight interview saying, "I almost had him, and I think I would've if there were a few more seconds in the round, Wilder was definitely saved by the bell.

Not really. Just watching the impact is enough data for me. How many times has Fury been floored?

4 times i think, one by a cruiserweight known for having no power

I’ve said before that Wilder may have the most consistently deadly right hand in heavy weight history. Does he have the hardest punch meaning like pounds per square inch or some shit? I don’t know but probably not. Maybe there have been heavy weights hit harder but nobody has had so much success with a straight right hand. He hits you square with that thing in it is game over.

I’ve said before that Wilder may have the most consistently deadly right hand in heavy weight history. Does he have the hardest punch meaning like pounds per square inch or some shit? I don’t know but probably not. Maybe there have been heavy weights hit harder but nobody has had so much success with a straight right hand. He hits you square with that thing in it is game over.

I think the only fighters these days who seem durable, are Parker and maybe Chisora, and even if he did one shot those guys, does he hit harder than Foreman or Tyson, or even Lewis....nope...i dont think so

Back