Illness?

WomenBeShoppin

White Belt
Reaction score
Ive been sick with the flu for about 4 days. I feel like im over it, just now i have a headache/cough shit up. Throughout that time i have NOT worked out and feel that i lost quite some weight. Around how much percent do you think is fat%/muscle%/water%? Also do you think it would be okay for me to get back into my "routine?" or play it safe and wait for a FULL recovery? =(

Usually water.

If you didn't have an appetite for four days then probably some fat/muscle too. Your body likes to metabolize muscle first because it's more readily available as an energy source, but you'll lose some fat too.

You're not going to lose much of anything in four days.

Ive been sick with the flu for about 4 days. I feel like im over it, just now i have a headache/cough shit up. Throughout that time i have NOT worked out and feel that i lost quite some weight. Around how much percent do you think is fat%/muscle%/water%? Also do you think it would be okay for me to get back into my "routine?" or play it safe and wait for a FULL recovery? =(

My cousin had the same thing last month.

He died.

4 days won't make a difference, prob water weight if your still eating.. wait till your healthy

couple weeks ago I was really sick for a few days, think it was a stomach virus or something. Lost 2-3 lbs and when I returned to the gym a week later I was a lot weaker and easily fatigued. now I feel like I felt before getting sick. Just keep yourself hydrated and eat right

just wait it out dude,

drink lots of fluids, the bedrest will do u good

then when your healthy go back and hit it hard

My cousin had the same thing last month.

He died.

omg for some reason i cracked up laughing. But to the OP just wait a few more days and fully recover, its not like those extra few days are going to throw you off

If you have no fever and fell quite ok you can go to the gym and workout.

yea ive been sick for a week now, and usually end up losing like 10lbs of water weight and maybe 2 solid lbs from not eating. youll be a wuss for a few more days, eventually youll be back to your normal routine/ and lifting weight

5 days of the flu (vomitting, etc) set me back ten pounds and a month of squat progress.

But I may be a poosay.

i'm going to get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow morning. i think i'd rather be sick right now. no lifting for like a week. : (

i'm going to get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow morning. i think i'd rather be sick right now. no lifting for like a week. : (

what? i was out frolicking in daisies like a day after

Back