Social Illinois convenience store clerk tells customers to "go back to their country"

I agree that this was way out of line on the clerk's part. I disagree that it has anything to do with Trump. This shits been going on forever, it's just the new wave the media is always exploiting.

Does it make you happy to spread fake news?

Find me the last time a Republican blamed something that never happened on a Democrat

Liberalism is a mental disorder

Does it make you happy to spread fake news?

Find me the last time a Republican blamed something that never happened on a Democrat

Liberalism is a mental disorder

Pizzagate? Anything ever involving Hillary Clinton?

Pizzagate? Anything ever involving Hillary Clinton?
You trust Hillary?

And Epstein is going to definitely flip, so, enjoy. Trump on 0 flight logs, Clinton 26

You trust Hillary?

And Epstein is going to definitely flip, so, enjoy. Trump on 0 flight logs, Clinton 26

You think Hillary is on the flight logs? Good luck with that.

Account bet, Hillary doesnt go to jail.

I didn’t say Hillary

You know who I was talking about, they happen to be married

I asked you if you trusted her, because you implied you did

I asked you if you trusted her, because you implied you did
I trust Hillary a lot more that brain dead first golddigger Melania. Btw when is she going to hold that press conference clearing up her immigration status?

Really? You sure?

Cant even keep your story straight for 5 minutes lol. Shift them goalposts boy. Change the subject. Keep going. Embarrass yourself.
I asked if you trusted, then, completely separated I said, Clinton flew on Lolita 26 Times, and you tried to play it off, you still are. In fact, you act a lot like, a bot!

I asked if you trusted, then, completely separated I said, Clinton flew on Lolita 26 Times, and you tried to play it off, you still are. In fact, you act a lot like, a bot!

So when I say everything involving Hillary is a stupid lie you point out bill.

Nice. That's some quality subject changing.

So when I say everything involving Hillary is a stupid lie you point out bill.

Nice. That's some quality subject changing.
She was 100% compliant in her HUSBANDS dealings

they had an established government, borders and as far as savages are concerned I'm quite sure they did their fair share of killing each other but not to the degree the "civilized" people who stole their land did in for example in the Civil War, Revolutionary War, WW I and WWII for example. I'm quite sure more people died at the battle of Verdun in WW I than in all of the Native American wars in the US combined in 20,000 or so years they have lived here.

And still, we fought them for 400 years not knowing who was going to win.
Our greatest adversaries ever. Do much respect.

I trust Hillary a lot more that brain dead first golddigger Melania. Btw when is she going to hold that press conference clearing up her immigration status?
What brain dead people speak six languages?

The whole 'Natives were naked savages running in the woods' has been debunked for a while. Even reading the accounts of the English colonists at Jamestown pretty much debunks this view. But I guess if you get your history from Cowboy and Injun movies you would think this.The Iroquois had their own Confederacy which defined boundaries and established a government in the region. And the first Europeans who settled on the eastern seaboard sought diplomatic relations with them.

As far as 'running around slaughtering each other', its pretty well-known the Europeans were much more aggressive and brutal than the Natives were, just compare Native warfare which centered on taking captives, compared to the European concept of 'total war' or killing everyone to the last man,which was something that was parcel of Medieval European wars.

Also note the Jamestown colonists, who were literally savagely cannibalizing each other when they ran out of food instead of trying to barter/trade/appeal to the local Virginia tribes for help.

So Americans are pretty fucking badass!
I can dig it!
Thanks for pointing it out.

What brain dead people speak six languages?
A lot of Europeans speak multiple languages. Just because waste of space Melania supposedly speaks 6 languages doesn't mean she's not dead from the neck up.

A lot of Europeans speak multiple languages. Just because waste of space Melania supposedly speaks 6 languages doesn't mean she's not dead from the neck up.
What has Melania did to upset you ?

The left loves to be influenced and outraged by a selected few crazies. Some racist trolls try to turn the ok hand symbol into a white supremacy sign and it works, some on Twitter freak out about a black mermaid and they freak out in masses. Easily tricked and trolled.

There were a few dumb shits yelling for that Coast Guard dude to be fired for making the OK sign.

There are actually a few mentally ill posters in this joint

Nobody is upset over the fact that he disagrees with their policies. Everybody expects him to disagree with their policy.

What nobody should expect, ever, is for the President to tell 4 American women to go back to their countries. That is something we expect from hardcore racists and drunk bums drinking in front of Vietnamese barber shops. We should not expect his rally crowds to chant that nasty shit either. That is what we expect from a mob.

I'll be honest, and I don't really care if you guys don't understand. The fact that Trump gets support from a core base of his, and the fact that they would chant that line at a rally, makes me nervous that we'll see more random acts of antagonism against random brown people and Asians (many of whom are also brown). Immigrants, and the sons and daughters of immigrants, are going to have to deal with what the President is doing right now.

It is absolutely clear that he is stoking anti-immigrant sentiment. Not just illegals, like you guys love to claim. He is stoking antagonism against all immigrants and all people who appear to be immigrants by our most ignorant of citizens.

Not a single one of those women he attacked were illegal. Three of them were not even immigrants. The one who is an immigrant has been here since she was 10 years old.

There's no gray area here for me. What he said was 100% wrong, and needs to be thoroughly condemned.

Did he actually say to go back to their countries?

Maybe he should have just called them traitors? That seems to be ok these days

An argument happened at a gas station? So it’s on the news and in the War Room?

Riveting stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back