Social Illinois convenience store clerk tells customers to "go back to their country"

She was 100% compliant in her HUSBANDS dealings

Uh huh. And none of those investigations ever found anything on her. How strange.

So, account bet? Hillary doesnt go to jail for being complicit (I assume that's the word you meant to use) in her husband's dealings.

What has Melania did to upset you ?
  • Utterly silly Be Best agenda
  • Done less than every other first lady in modern history
  • Seeing the way she acts and hearing her speak it's obvious Melania is dead from the neck up
  • She had the goddamn nerve to question Obama's citizenship despite the fact that she isn't even a natural born American and came to this country under very suspicious circumstances
  • Right wingers spent decades putting down first Hillary Clinton and the Michelle Obama, saying they were lesbians, tranny's, gorilla's, Apes and pretty much accusing them of every crime known to man up to and including murder and child molestation.
  • Despite all of that then having the nerve to expect Melania worshiped as if she's Jackie Kennedy 2.0

• Seeing the way she acts and hearing her speak it's obvious Melania is dead from the neck up
  • She had the goddamn nerve to question Obama's citizenship despite the fact that she isn't even a natural born American and came to this country under very suspicious circumstances
  • Right wingers spent decades putting down first Hillary Clinton and the Michelle Obama, saying they were lesbians, tranny's, gorilla's, Apes and pretty much accusing them of every crime known to man up to and including murder and child molestation.
  • Despite all of that then having the nerve to expect Melania worshiped as if she's Jackie Kennedy 2.0
What did Michelle do? Transition?

What did Michelle do? Transition?
Michelle transitioned from being lawyer to first lady to the most admired woman on the planet, taking over as the most admired woman title from another Democratic first lady.

Michelle transitioned from being lawyer to first lady to the most admired woman on the planet, taking over as the most admired woman title from another Democratic first lady.
Hahahaha, you are slow as fuck

An argument happened at a gas station? So it’s on the news and in the War Room?

Riveting stuff.

And not only that, but it looks to be largely fabricated.

It's truly bizarre.

The only thing remotely interesting in a story like this is how things like this can be manufactured into stories at all.

And not only that, but it looks to be largely fabricated.

It's truly bizarre.

The only thing remotely interesting in a story like this is how things like this can be manufactured into stories at all.
Did I miss something? Where are you seeing that this story was fabricated? It’s on video.

Did I miss something? Where are you seeing that this story was fabricated? It’s on video.

Isn't this the story where the guy accused is talking about charging for defamation because he says he didn't actually say what the lady claims he said? I could be getting my stories mixed up as I haven't paid much attention.

Either way, it's a mountain out of a mole hill scenario.

edit: I did get them mixed up. There is that other one with the guy in the line up at a grocery store. How the heck are there two of these stories? lol

You have a link of Melania questioning Obama's citizenship?

Do accents make you assume people are stupid? That's like racist and shit.

And what exactly did Jackie Kennedy do to deserve "worship"? She was considered pretty and stylish - pretty much a less pretty Melania.

You have a link of Melania questioning Obama's citizenship?
On April 20, 2011, Melania appeared on the Joy Behar Show and backed up her husband's allegations that Obama wasn't born in the state of Hawaii like live birth records suggest.

Do accents make you assume people are stupid? That's like racist and shit.

And what exactly did Jackie Kennedy do to deserve "worship"? She was considered pretty and stylish - pretty much a less pretty Melania.
Here is Melania who still hasn't had that press conference about her immigration status talking about Obama's birth certificate
"It’s not only Donald who wants to see [Obama's birth certificate], it’s American people who voted for him and who didn’t vote for him. They want to see that," she argued. Behar then made the point that the birth certificate had already been on display and all over the internet. "We feel it’s different than birth certificate," Melania responded.
https://www.teenvogue.com/story/melania-trump-supported-her-husbands-racist-birtherism-claims-on-tv

She speaks like a person who has bee dropped on her head one too many times as a child. As far as her being brain dead, there is no need for me to assume, Be Best says it best.

It's right wingers who keep comparing the gold digger to Jackie Kennedy, not me. Besides unlike Melania she didn't need to lie about graduating college.

Here is Melania who still hasn't had that press conference about her immigration status talking about Obama's birth certificate
"It’s not only Donald who wants to see [Obama's birth certificate], it’s American people who voted for him and who didn’t vote for him. They want to see that," she argued. Behar then made the point that the birth certificate had already been on display and all over the internet. "We feel it’s different than birth certificate," Melania responded.
https://www.teenvogue.com/story/melania-trump-supported-her-husbands-racist-birtherism-claims-on-tv

She speaks like a person who has bee dropped on her head one too many times as a child. As far as her being brain dead, there is no need for me to assume, Be Best says it best.

It's right wingers who keep comparing the gold digger to Jackie Kennedy, not me. Besides unlike Melania she didn't need to lie about graduating college.

Thanks for the link - never realized that.

She speaks broken English like a lot of foreigners.

My guess; its because Jackie was known for being pretty and fashionable - she didnt really have a cause she supported - and honestly Malania makes Kennedy look like a 6 at best.

I didn't realize gold digging was frowned upon. I find it similar to all the lefties in Hollywood sucking off Weinstein for roles.

She also lied about how many languages she speaks. They tried to claim at one point it was 5, to make her sound super intelligent. Italian was supposed to be one of them. When she went to Italy as first lady she misused simple greetings to children, then spoke in English and used an interpreter the rest of the time.

. A microcosm of everything wrong with our country right here folks. He assumes they are illegals based on nothing but their skin color.

1.) The fact that you think a middle aged convinence store clerk is a "microcosm of everything wrong with our country" once again demonstrates what an idiot you are.

2.) If you had even watched the video in your very own link the woman told him that the girls were her cousins from Mexico. So it had nothing to do with their skin color.

3.) You're an idiot.

Don't forget, Trump and Melania are swingers and the Family Values party ignores it.

Back